A real reason for gravel bikes? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
“In 10 years, we’re going to start turning roads back into gravel” if nothing...
by John B. Go to last post
83 189 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Who drove the Boy Scouts to Bankruptcy? by Andre Jute[_2_]
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2020-02-19.html I do wish this progressive scum soiling everything they touch wouldn't call themselves "liberals". They...
by John B. Go to last post
28 51 Techniques
9/10/11/12 Speed Gruppo by Andre Jute[_2_]
"Effects of Lateral Chain Misalignment (Cross-Chaining) on Drivetrain Efficiency & Effects of Chainring Size on Drivetrain Efficiency" at...
Today 01:14 AM
by John B. Go to last post
9 68 Techniques
A11 Attleborough 'flying van' driver banned for a year by Bod[_5_]
A teenager who drove a van over a roundabout, catapulting it into the air, has been banned from driving. Ryan Lamb, 18, was heading to Sundown Festival, near...
Better Braking? by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I've been looking only at the advertisements for direct mount brakes. Looking at them it appears a bit strange to me. The cables appear to come in at a 90...
319 1,173 Techniques
Sale on Shimano Dynamo Front Hub by Tom Kunich[_2_]
https://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=102046 $35 for you dynamo lovers.
General Bicycle News by jbeattie
My son just completed his scratch-n-dent S-Works Tarmac with SRAM Red eTap and (drum roll please) ordinary rim brakes because it was an older frame. The Red...
Yesterday 10:33 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
2 16 Techniques
cyclist mows down woman and her dog, on a zebra crossing. by MrCheerful
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8028825/Deliveroo-rider-knocks-woman-walking-dog-zebra-crossing.html
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
14 40 UK
Why I hate riding in the winter by Joy Beeson
Tuesday, 18 February 2020 Dentist, about five miles, about four hours Left home at 10:13, for an appointment at 11:15 Arrived at 10:45 Still had a pair of...