Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B.A.
Forum: Marketplace October 24th 06, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By B.A.
Wtb: Bell Ghisallo helmet any condition, any size

Cheaper the better as it's only going to get destroyed. Iintentionally &
without my or anyone else's head in it. :)

Lmk what you have and how much you want.

Thanks!
Forum: Marketplace October 22nd 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By B.A.
FA: Men's ss jersey long zip 0.99 no reserve

Very good condition. Just cleaning out my closet. Lots more $0.99 jerseys
to come.

http://tinyurl.com/yzq8bw

Or if you want the long version :)...
Forum: Marketplace October 22nd 06, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By B.A.
FA: Men's ss jersey long zip 0.99 no reserve

Very good condition. Just cleaning out my closet.

http://tinyurl.com/yzq8bw

Or if you want the long version :)...
Forum: Marketplace July 29th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By B.A.
Wtb: Dura ace spd-r pedals 7700 7701 spdr

Nib would obviously be preferred :) but vgc also would be good. With or
without cleats it doesn't matter.

Lmk what you have and what you want.

Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4