Showing results 1 to 25 of 310
Search took 0.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: manon1wheel
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By manon1wheel
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

has anyone noticed that since yoggi left nothing new has happened in
koxx-1? there is no new products, no videos, not nothing! :(
-Riley

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By manon1wheel
Best Photos of 2008

Smilymarco;1168034 wrote:
Thats the hand... the bumpers are yellow.

haha beat me to it.

--
manon1wheel
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By manon1wheel
Best Photos of 2008

Effi;1168023 wrote:
Liked the colours :D Especially the yellow seat with the blue bumper:p

i actually think thats is a black seat yellow bumper and blue glove.
haha

--
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840

haha. is it like a back up or something?

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By manon1wheel
Post Your Unis Here!

MuniAddict;1167657 wrote:
My "stable" of unis...:D

30903

i like the orange one.
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By manon1wheel
QU-AX Unicycle Available

hmmm i wish this guy would answer my PM's

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By manon1wheel
Post Your Unis Here!

the ones i have right now are good :) but the axles are bent. and im
broke, so i cant get new ones.

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By manon1wheel
Post Your Unis Here!

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/manon1wheel/IMG_4928.jpg]

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By manon1wheel
Pictures for CeHS year book.

*chuckerkid*;1166526 wrote:
how did you find the trampoline,
i tried on a tramp but its really hard.

you have to do like a suicide mount. or jump off of something onto the
trampoline. its...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By manon1wheel
QU-AX Unicycle Available

your website doesnt work for me (i am running safari on an imac)

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By manon1wheel
Filmers Discussion Thread

is there an option for none?
i strongly dislike those cameras. they seem a little cheesy.

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By manon1wheel
Pictures for CeHS year book.

not really. just a huge 360 :)

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By manon1wheel
Pictures for CeHS year book.

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/manon1wheel/IMG_4929.jpg]
trampoline
[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/manon1wheel/IMG_5126-1.jpg]
[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/alb...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By manon1wheel
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

beeper;1166493 wrote:
'YouTube - America's got flybar talent'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af5WXSCiCQs)

I think that a unicyclist will get the same response, although
unicycling is...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By manon1wheel
Help choosing editing program, Please

UniKid2;1163684 wrote:
Yeah, Bigtime, Hope you dont mind.

i dont haha.

--
manon1wheel
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By manon1wheel
Help choosing editing program, Please

UniKid2;1163594 wrote:
Movie maker is quite bad... horrible...

wow i made it into your signature?:p

--
manon1wheel
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Goats_On_Unicycles;1163092 wrote:
Dude... your name is Wolfgang!? Cute!
Can we trade names?

cute? thats not a cute name. thats a mans name.:p

--
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By manon1wheel
Help choosing editing program, Please

thats weird... what camera do you have?

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By manon1wheel
Best Photos of 2008

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/manon1wheel/DSC03600.jpg]
this is really the only picture i have at the moment ha

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By manon1wheel
Close Call

polevaultinunicyclist;1160657 wrote:
Lol when your falling sometimes you dont remember to think to do
everythin meastro8 said but it was very imformative. for me i just sum
it up and THE TUCK...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By manon1wheel
Filmers Discussion Thread

I have a question about exporting my files

I use Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0, and am wondering what is the best
file to save it as for the highest quality possible.

In the past i've saved stuff as...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By manon1wheel
New Unicycle

i fixed them :)

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By manon1wheel
New Unicycle

i got it powder coated along with the cranks. the people down there did
a really good job. I'm pleased. and the even took the time to sand down
my cranks so they would have a smooth...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By manon1wheel
New Unicycle

IsaacSteiner;1156206 wrote:
Cool unicycle. I think the green everywhere is a bit much. You should
get a KH frame, and strip it, that would really make it look wicked.
-Isaac

yeah i meant...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By manon1wheel
New Unicycle

hey everyone!
thanks for all of the tips. I used every single one of them to figure
out what i did wrong. I ended up starting from the very beginning. The
wheel looks right this time... lol

now all...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 310