Riding a bicycle up a plank by John B. Slocomb
Somewhat similar to riding a bicycle up a plank to load it into a pickup. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIvX0s-ceHk -- Cheers John B.
Yesterday 11:50 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
602 885 UK
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
Yet another chain lube test video by Jeff Liebermann
"Which Chain Lube is Best? Chain lube showdown!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDtDIcLOTnU (11:56) No, it's not a test of lubes specifically designed for...
Yesterday 06:07 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
1 15 Techniques
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
Who is a real cyclist ? by OK
Probably a homeless guy with depend on two-wheels is the real cyclist in my view. Not guys with riding $5k bike on the bike lane who just use bike...
Yet another lemming pedestrian in London by [email protected]
The comment at the top says it all! QUOTE: Pedestrian was at fault. If this was a Cyclist no doubt the people on here would be blaming them instead. END...