Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: superiorbalence
Forum: Unicycling February 5th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By superiorbalence
Post Your Pet Peeves!

Having people honk at me from there car, almost makes me fall of my uni,
especially in the dark

--
superiorbalence

Rowan wrote:
"It had a baby!" Said a man pointing at my 16" which I was...
Forum: Unicycling February 4th 08, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By superiorbalence
Seat Straight

Your seat might not be staying straight because of the lube that helps
you adjust the seat hight, if you wipe this all of and tightin the
clamp more, it should stay straight.This is what i did and my...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By superiorbalence
uni essay... eh?

I really enjoyed reading that, one suggestion shouldn't an essay be
longer

--
superiorbalence

Rowan wrote:
"It had a baby!" Said a man pointing at my 16" which I was carrying
while riding my...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By superiorbalence
Stripping colour off riding shoes...

Those shoes are sick! I want a pair.

May i suggest black electrical tape, in case you ever change your mind

--
superiorbalence

Rowan wrote:
"It had a baby!" Said a man pointing at my 16"...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By superiorbalence
Check out this video that quantifies Kris Holm's balance

That was great, is this show on any more?

--
superiorbalence

Rowan wrote:
"It had a baby!" Said a man pointing at my 16" which I was carrying
while riding my...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By superiorbalence
I'm having trouble riding over bumps

For me i just lean back a little bit, and speed up, by the time you are
on the top of the obstacle you should straighten out.

--
superiorbalence

Rowan wrote:
"It had a baby!" Said a man...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By superiorbalence
bc wheel plates on bmx rim?

I would think you just screw them on but i am not really sure. I built
my own bc wheel out of a bmx tire and i screwed wood onto the bolts on
the sides. It was really fun and it worked fine till i...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By superiorbalence
Stopped by the Police

He pulled you over because he had nothing better to do, and when he saw
that trick he probly thought that was dangerous, bet there was no
reason to pull you over, al least you got out of the...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By superiorbalence
Need Help Learning to Free-Mount

I learned the basic free mount in a hour, and, i do think you should
wear shinguards, but my advice, that worked for me is to just go for
it.

--
superiorbalence

Rowan wrote:
"It had a baby!"...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By superiorbalence
Toronto Area - Spring gathering mayhaps?

I live near toronto, i would be interested in meeting up.

--
superiorbalence

Rowan wrote:
"It had a baby!" Said a man pointing at my 16" which I was carrying
while riding my...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By superiorbalence
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

A man was teaching his son how to ride a bicycle when i went by on my
unicyle and he said " i can't even teach my son how to ride two wheels"

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By superiorbalence
How did you learn?

I learned by holding onto my fence in the backyard, and just going for
it on the grass, were i eventualy got better and better.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 26th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By superiorbalence
wet weather

ya wet weather is pretty fun.

--
superiorbalence
superiorbalence's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15988

I hold my saddle with my right hand, with my right foot forward and it
doesn't effect me at all.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By superiorbalence
wet weather

okay thaxs

--
superiorbalence
superiorbalence's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15988
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By superiorbalence
Today I... (brag thread)

Today i did my first 180 jump mount on my second try, and all i have to
say to others learning this trick is that, to just go for it.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By superiorbalence
wet weather

okay thank you, but how much would pin pedals cost around

--
superiorbalence
superiorbalence's Profile:...

I recently came back from unicyling in rain which later produced
everthing to be covered in water. My shoes kept sliping of my pedals
juring tricks resulting in my gashing my shines open(yes i know...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By superiorbalence
ISIS Cranks off center

ya i think you might have a defected one, go back to the guy and ask for
a replacment part or your mony back.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By superiorbalence
East Coast rider goes west - Side-O

Sounded like it was a lot of fun.

--
superiorbalence
superiorbalence's Profile:...

welcome back to the sport i guess that unicycle was pretty bad.

--
superiorbalence
superiorbalence's Profile:...

Great job man, that looks so crazy.

--
superiorbalence
superiorbalence's Profile:...

Those dates sound good, most people i know are off. country: Canada

--
superiorbalence
superiorbalence's Profile:...

i just use my addias shoes. just tie them up tight and your good to go.

--
superiorbalence
superiorbalence's Profile:...