GPS Units = Show road steepness? by Sir Ridesalot
Talking about GPS units on another thread reminded me of something else I wondered if they do. Does a bicycle GPS unit show you the steepness of roads? There's...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
122 377 Techniques
Tirreno Adriatico, stage 6 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 6 : March 18, 2019 Matelica - Jesi 195 km 1 Julian Alaphilippe (Fra) Deceuninck-QuickStep ...
Today 08:12 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Cyclist with child on tow rides across a motorway by MrCheerful
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1095414/motorway-m62-dangerous-cyclist-video-liverpool-crosses-child-carrier-video-near-miss
GCN by [email protected]
I've been watching these guy's YouTube videos and other than the fact that they are using tests to market sponsor's products they are pretty good. Though I...
Today 01:26 AM
by Duane[_4_] Go to last post
4 13 Techniques
Rich racing cyclist fined for smashing into a horse by MrCheerful
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-47009149
House of Lords by colwyn[_2_]
Just noticed House of Lords agenda! Asked and maybe debated today after 2.30 pm Oral question 3: Requiring adults riding bicycles in city centres to have a...
Green does not mean GO. by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvRPzvh-ZOE Same rule applies over here, traffic already in the junction has priority.
The death of rim brakes? by [email protected]
I keep reading see all the bikes coming out and basically all disc brakes. I cannot believe rim brakes are going to be gone but maybe I am just kidding myself....
More pointing fingers by AMuzi
https://www.bicycleretailer.com/product-tech/2019/03/15/tire-makers-react-after-enve-issues-warning Technically known as a "tis not - tis so" situation. --...
Pedestrian mows down cyclist by Simon Jester
I hope the pedestrian was insured and had a valid walking...
WHOOPS! What should have been a competitive weekend of mountainbiking left John Blunden paralysed from the neck down after an unthinkable accident by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://myaccount.news.com.au/sites/couriermail/subscribe.html?sourceCode=CMWEB_WRE170_a&mode=premium&dest=https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/regional/one-of-o...
Yesterday 09:29 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 11 Mountain Biking
Rich cyclist gets big fine for ignoring a no cycling area by MrCheerful
https://road.cc/content/news/257842-gravesend-pedestrian-zone-cyclist-fined-ps440-after-breaching-public-space
Yesterday 07:23 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
1 12 UK
Another Cyclist rants for getting a fine for riding in a no cyclingzone by MrCheerful
https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/peterborough-cyclist-fumes-at-extremely-harsh-80-fine-for-breaching-bridge-street-ban-1-8851437
Yesterday 06:05 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 11 UK
Pedestrian mown down by pavement cyclist by MrCheerful
https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/17504662.councillors-call-for-action-to-be-taken-over-cycling-on-pavements/
Yesterday 06:02 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 18 UK
Cyclist in critical condition after being kicked off his bicycle by MrCheerful
Hopefully someone got the numberplate, oh,...
Yesterday 05:58 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 18 UK
Bike projects while the weather's gross by Mike Coddington
Who else is attempting something relatively pointless to while away the time until the weather gets better? I've started to undertake my first major bicycle...
Yesterday 04:21 PM
by Mike Coddington Go to last post
9 75 General
Feedback on PDW Gravity Plus USB Tail Light with Autobrake by Andy
Anyone have one of these? PDW Gravity Plus USB Tail Light with Autobrake What do you think of it? Thanks.
Yesterday 04:00 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
4 48 Techniques
Carpocalypse by Bret Cahill
Fewer cars but each car spends much more time on the road. Maybe this could be the end of...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post