Hitting your head by [email protected]
Believe me, you do not want to get a serious concussion. Even today, over 10 years after it happened, I get an "almost seizure". This isn't and actual seizure...
by sms Go to last post
47 137 Techniques
More John Tesh Music by [email protected]
On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 12:16:36 PM UTC-6, wrote: I was just digging online to see if much has ever surfaced regarding Tesh's...
Today 05:59 PM
by William Henderson Go to last post
3 244 Racing
Cyclist gets 18 weeks after assaulting a Constable by MrCheerful
A man who sobbed in court after being handed an 18-week sentence for beating a police officer with a walking stick has appealed against his sentence because...
Today 05:25 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
2 3 UK
Cyclists behaving badly by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/deadly-long-beach-shooting-stemmed-from-argument-over-bicycle-prosecutors/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every...
Bicycle Parts in the News by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/man-shot-by-lapd-sergeant-in-culver-city-wielded-bicycle-part-not-gun-officials/ Is that thing loaded? Or are you? -- Andrew...
Cyclist uses bus CCTV to get taxi driver prosecuted by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A quick-witted road.cc reader who found out his helmet camera hadn’t caught footage of a London taxi driver undertaking him managed to obtain CCTV...
Bicycles, pedestrians, and cars detected by microwave doppler radar. by Jeff Liebermann
Autonomous vehicles, high end automobiles, and even some prototype traffic signals, all use some form of radar to detect and identify objects. The problem is...
by Ted Heise Go to last post
22 56 Techniques
الدورة التدريبية مهارات التعامل مع وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي مقر الإنعقاد: شرم الشيخ موعد الإنعقاد: خلال الفترة 19 الى 23ابريل2020م by abeer biro
الدورة التدريبية مهارات التعامل مع وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي مقر الإنعقاد: شرم الشيخ...
Today 12:45 PM
by abeer biro Go to last post
by abeer biro Go to last post
0 11 General
Really, really dumb by [email protected]
I was thinking that this group would have dumb postings upon occasions but after going out and looking that the other bike forums I won't say that again. Even...
by John B. Go to last post