Got him! Driver found in France after attempted murder of cyclist by [email protected]
Well done to the police in nabbing the cowardly scum driver so soon after his collision. QUOTE: "A teenager has been detained by police in Paris and arrested...
Blue railway signals? by Fred Johnson
Can anybody else remember blue traffic lights on railways? Can't find any evidence on google. I'm sure whereas cars have red/amber/green, railways always had...
by Kristy Ogilvie Go to last post
85 95 UK
Stupid People And Cheap Carbon Rims by [email protected]
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+ceramic+beearings+on+bicycles&&view=detail&mid=9BC29D43EF6833C5DEC89BC29D43EF6833C5DEC8&&FORM=VDRVRV
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
casette shifting, again by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
Maybe you remember my problem with the smaller sprockets being unreachable. After degreasing and lubing the whole thing it got better, but then the problem...
by Emanuel Berg[_3_] Go to last post
14 73 Techniques
A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump by Andre Jute[_2_]
A floor pump I really like, to the extent that we have two of them, is the SKS Rennkompressor. It has several available heads, but the best one is a...
Where are Britain's worst drivers? by [email protected]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6498663/Map-shows-British-motorists-points-licence.html