Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alvin Ang
Forum: Marketplace August 22nd 08, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Alvin Ang
Want to buy Used Bike in Purdue

Hi there,

I would like a regular dependable bike where I could use to transport myself
to class. I am willing to pay $30 - $40 for it. Thank you.

Alvin

"Tim Arnold" ...
Forum: Marketplace August 22nd 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Alvin Ang
Want to buy Used Bike in Purdue

Hi there,

I want to buy a used bike that does not have any squeeky sound on it,
hopefully with a reasonable price. I am not looking for anything fancy,
just usable. Please get back to me if you...
Forum: Marketplace August 21st 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Alvin Ang
Looking for a bicycle

Hi there,

I live in Hawkins Hall and I'm looking for a usable and trustworthy bike for
the next academic year. I would like one with a reasonable price and does
not have any squeeky sound. ...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3