Posted By Boostland
Never, EVER, tempt the puncture fairies

"TimC" wrote in message
On 2008-03-12, BT Humble (aka Bruce)
was...
Forum: Australia March 12th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Boostland
Never, EVER, tempt the puncture fairies

"Duncan" wrote in message
On Mar 12, 2:43 pm, Bean Long ...
Forum: Australia March 6th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By Boostland
creation of the offence "culpable cycling"

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message
In aus.bicycle on Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:44:31 -0800 (PST)
Forum: Australia March 6th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By Boostland
creation of the offence "culpable cycling"

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message

"John Tserkezis" wrote in message
Forum: Australia March 2nd 08, 10:23 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Boostland
Route 7 Bike Shorts (Knicks)

wrote in message
On Mar 2, 2:59 pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

Does that mean...
Forum: Australia March 2nd 08, 01:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Boostland
Route 7 Bike Shorts (Knicks)

"Andrew Priest" wrote in message
G'day

I have posted my thoughts on my recent purchase of a pair of Route 7
knicks...
Forum: Australia February 28th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Boostland
can i get pregnant riding a bike.

wrote in message
can i get pregnant riding a bike.

Well it's kind of like catching aids from...
Forum: Australia February 27th 08, 11:39 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By Boostland
are shoes worth it?

wrote in message
Hi All,
Recently back in the saddle after about 15 years of wallowing in the
Forum: Australia January 27th 08, 11:10 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Boostland
test

"barry taylor" wrote in message
just testing

--

---

a friendly growl from the bear on the Zephyr that roars
Forum: Australia January 11th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Boostland
some speed humps

wrote in message
some speed humps can be really cheap
and nasty, particularly those in...
Forum: Australia January 6th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By Boostland
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

"Liz" wrote in message
"Boostland" wrote in message
Forum: Australia January 5th 08, 05:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By Boostland
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

"Vintage" wrote in message
Well great to see the cut and past job from Connex that didn't address any
of the concerns I raised with...
Forum: Australia January 3rd 08, 01:30 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Boostland
Mount Donna Buang ride on Wednesday

"essendon93" wrote in
message ...
GagsAbout time you jumped onto c2M.
I'd like to see you...
Forum: Australia January 2nd 08, 04:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Boostland
the usual

"ray" wrote in message
Good Afternoon People,
I wish to make a...
Forum: Australia December 29th 07, 09:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Boostland
Tyre Blowout

"John Tserkezis" wrote in message
Boostland wrote:

Problem with patches is they stretch, so if the...
Forum: Australia December 28th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Boostland
Tyre Blowout

"John Tserkezis" wrote in message
Now really, has no-one thought of using larger patches on the inside...
Forum: Australia December 28th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Boostland
Tyre Blowout

"Bob C" patnbob@unwired wrote in message
What is the favoured liner material to make a temporary repair of a blown
out sidewall?
Forum: Australia December 11th 07, 10:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 52
Posted By Boostland
Newcastle Crash

"MikeyOz" wrote in message

Gags Wrote:
Without naming names, are you able to tell me if...
Forum: Australia December 10th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 52
Posted By Boostland
Newcastle Crash

"Boostland" wrote in message
There was a nasty crash involving the training ride that I normally go...
Forum: Australia December 10th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 52
Posted By Boostland
Newcastle Crash

There was a nasty crash involving the training ride that I normally go on.

One rider has died after a semi trailer collided with the group of around 19
riders on the "Swansea Express" training ride...
Forum: Australia November 30th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Boostland
How fast will flies fly?

"DaveB" wrote in message
The weather is heating up and the flies are out which really annoy the
hell out of...
Forum: Australia November 13th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Boostland
Should I build a fixie?

"PeteSig" wrote in message

"DaveB" wrote:
Boostland wrote:
Yes riding track bikes is a lot of fun, just look...
Forum: Australia November 13th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Boostland
Should I build a fixie?

"Donga" wrote in message
On Nov 13, 9:53 am, "Axeman" wrote:
I...
Forum: Australia October 25th 07, 12:53 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Boostland
Woo hoo! New bike today.

"RobWoozle" wrote in message
Got a sweeeeeet deal on a Cervelo Soloist Carbon.

Gawd, I'll have to shave down now...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 176