Carbon Fiber wheels by [email protected]
I bought a set of clincher carbon fiber wheels and they are very good. But I would like to get rid of that heavy saddle pack. So I decided to convert to...
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
86 337 Techniques
Cyclist rides straight into stationary car at roundabout by MrCheerful
with video. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6410441/Extraordinary-moment-cyclist-crashes-straight-stationary-car-roundabout.html
Why you don't ride in the door zone by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hw8Kzw60rE Who was at fault and who should pay the bill?
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
Settled Science? by Andre Jute[_2_]
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:...
151 1,439 Techniques
O Canada! jerk cyclist video by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2018/11/20/bicyclist-wanted-for-defecating-throwing-poop-at-driver/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Today 04:28 AM
by Earls61[_2_] Go to last post
2 18 Techniques
OT:Canadian cyclist throws his own poo after a collision, plusdetails of an English cyclist doing the same thing!!! by MrCheerful
Honestly you think that cyclists can get no worse and then you find this: poo throwing. The cyclist was last seen wearing a brown sweater and blue jeans,...
Yesterday 09:20 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post