Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I wanna go to Moab
Forum: Unicycling March 14th 07, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

forrestunifreak wrote:
Hey. Wow. I never really read this thread....

Here's my vid-e-yo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQWZftzRyLw

Good video
I guess you should have seen this sooner eh
Forum: Unicycling March 14th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

The winners are....
..
..
..
..
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

skilewis74 wrote:
But there is a best one right? So that one should win.

Links to the vids for the rest of us?

So If you or your buddy is a world champ your in?

Be more...
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

OK I have watched all the videos for February and I have to say
:confused:
Let me give everyone an idea of a good video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-XXDbpNiPkg
Note: action, etc
I did see one video...
Forum: Unicycling February 3rd 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

smcmorrow wrote:
When will the deadline be?

Deadline of midnight Sunday, February 25th 2007

--
I wanna go to Moab
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

johnfoss wrote:
For best results, please describe what you will be looking for in a
"best" video.

new ideas=something we have not seen before/lately. Since not
everyones video editing skills...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

headstone wrote:
I think he means he doesn't want to watch you do 10000 prehops, the jump
over a step, 1000 prehops, ect. He wants to see some action.

Exactly

--
I wanna go to Moab
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

tjrook wrote:
same... its sucks so bad! I really wanted to go... :(

So why not try
this...http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57429

--
I wanna go to Moab
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
Who wants to go to Moab but cant afford to

skrobo wrote:
whatever dude, i can't go either, but im trying to help you out by
suggesting a feasable option.

yeah, ah Whatever

--
I wanna go to Moab
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
Who wants to go to Moab but cant afford to

GeorgeWBush wrote:
WEll, uhh... ill tell you what.. not the .. uh.. oil companies faults...
uh... fool me once, um, uh... shame on me.. well if you get fooled,
you cant get fooled...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

I want to go to Moab, but... It looks like I wont be making the trip
again this year, so part of the money I planned for this trip is now
going to some lucky winner and in return , everyone here...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
Who wants to go to Moab but cant afford to

skrobo wrote:
go by bus?
much much cheaper

There is a point to my post and your reply is not it:rolleyes:

--
I wanna go to Moab
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By I wanna go to Moab
Who wants to go to Moab but cant afford to

Who wants to go to Moab, but cant afford to. Airfare etc.

--
I wanna go to Moab
I wanna go to Moab's Profile:...