More bicyclists behaving badly by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-cops-hunt-woman-leaving-dog-poop-in-trump-fans-mailboxes/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since...
by news18 Go to last post
34 70 Techniques
eBike News by jbeattie
I got my wife an eBike for her birthday via my son at Specialized. Box arrived yesterday, and I about herniated myself getting it into the garage. One of...
Air Quality by Tom Kunich[_2_]
They said that spending the day outside is like smoking 8 cigarettes.
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
16 123 Techniques
Latest BB creaking -- it was the headset. by jbeattie
My commuter was a wreck and abandoned after the plague and shift to work-from-home, so I gave it a pannier rack, a new cassette, chain -- and to address the...
More John Tesh Music by [email protected]
On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 12:16:36 PM UTC-6, wrote: I was just digging online to see if much has ever surfaced regarding Tesh's...
Today 03:13 AM
by John Stadnyk Go to last post
5 1,292 Racing
Are Cyclists Reckless Lawbreakers? by colwyn[_2_]
https://daily.jstor.org/are-cyclists-reckless-lawbreakers/ COVID-19 has hugely increased the numbers of cyclists, particularly in cities, where biking has...
Tour de France stage 21 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 21 - Mantes-la-Jolie Paris 1 Sam Bennett (Irl) Deceuninck - Quick Step 2:53:32 2 Mads Pedersen (Den) Trek -...
Yesterday 08:21 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 16 Racing
I'm a Transporational Cyclist! by jbeattie
Rather than riding in smoke (which I will still do a little tonight), I've been working on bikes and ebikes. I also bought a bunch of bike stuff including a...
Yesterday 07:46 PM
by Doug Landau Go to last post
5 54 Techniques
Oregon Fires by Tom Kunich[_2_]
With the forecast for rain on Wednesday now what do you suppose is going to happen with the fires?
Yesterday 07:01 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
0 20 Techniques
Is anybody watching the TDF? by William Crowell
I find that for some reason I am not the slightest bit interested in watching it this year. It just seems so irrelevant somehow. Does anybody else feel the...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post