Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 1.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gotbent[_8_]
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 1st 09, 11:55 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
I'm such an avid cyclist!

"Cully J" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 9:09 pm, "gotbent" wrote:
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 1st 09, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
I'm such an avid cyclist!

wrote in message
I'm love cycling so much that I'm thinking of growing a handlebar
moustache as...
Forum: Recumbent Biking June 3rd 09, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 74
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
THE LOGIC OF TRIKES an outsider's viewpoint by Andre Jute

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
THE LOGIC OF TRIKES
an outsider's viewpoint
by Andre Jute

snippage of...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 20th 09, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 99
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Bicycling Magazine - Time to Vent!

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
Ed, I'm quite fond of you, as you know. You do need to expand your notion
of acceptable...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 9th 09, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 6
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
This looks like a good recumbent from Quebec, Evox LE

"Erness Wild" wrote in message
Took a lot of doing (as most bicycle shops don't carry 'bents) but it
looks like it's...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 9th 09, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 6
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
This looks like a good recumbent from Quebec, Evox LE

"Erness Wild" wrote in message
Evox LE 2009, Looks like a carry handle on the bottom?

Forum: Recumbent Biking March 19th 09, 10:11 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
*ping* Randy Kehrt

Again with the binary posts. Usenet shouldn't be so hard to figure out.
Binary posting goes with binary domains like groups called
"alt.binaries.somethingorother". If it's not a binaries group it's...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 14th 09, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 36
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Good Mirror that clamps on handlebars?

"ATP*" wrote in message

The "Take a Look" mirror is a nice product, but I see it through my
glasses, which are for...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 17th 09, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 36
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Good Mirror that clamps on handlebars?

wrote in message
On 17 Feb, 16:03, Peter Clinch wrote:
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 17th 09, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
ping Tom Sherman re Hillquist

The Kane County Chronicle had an article about this project. The developer,
citing the tanking economy isn't going ahead with an upscale restaurant on
the property. The city of Geneva wants the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 6th 09, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 15
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
More trike questions: Clipless?

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
"gotbent" aka FRT rider wrote:
[...]
gotbent aka FRT rider
Not quite plowed wide...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 5th 09, 11:39 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 15
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
More trike questions: Clipless?

"Joao" wrote in message

I ride a recumbent trike, and I'd like to get it epuipped...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 20th 09, 12:26 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
** ping ** Randy Kehrt re your photo

Randy, this is not a binaries newsgroup. If you want to post an image to a
text only group (like this one) the protocol is to park the image on a
website and post the LINK to the image here, not...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 15th 08, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Jaan krapulan kanssanne.. 05 Olen rapulainen.wma [5/5]

"Peter Grange" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:51:57 -0500, Harry Brogan
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 13th 08, 03:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 13
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Clipless trikers?

"Jon Bendtsen" wrote in message
Hello,

I'd like to equip my recumbent trike with clipless pedals, and...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 8th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 57
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Lightning Cycle Dynamics P-38

"JimmyMac"

snip

Old inevitably equates to slower, but not
necessarily slow. You may be old and slow, but I'm not, so you
needn't refer to "US" as if we were one and the same ... WE ARE
NOT!!!. ...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 8th 08, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Stationary miles?

"Bernhard Agthe" wrote in message
Hi,

wrote:
What's the furthest you guys have ridden on a stationary...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 26th 08, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 17
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Say it ain't so Joe! (er Randy)

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
"Luddite Wacko" wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
} First the Tailwind and Wave are...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 26th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Cyclometer calibration for 406 rim with 28x406 tire

"live_evil" wrote in message
Tom Sherman pisze:
bent cybrarian wrote:
Am I correct in assuming the 4 digit...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 16th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Bacchetta Agio vs. RANS V3

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
gotbent aka FRVT rider wrote:
Generally the bigger wheels make for faster...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 15th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 11
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
tadpole trike with seat higher than bottom bracket?

"Jon Bendtsen" wrote in message
Hi

Is there a tadpole trike with a seat higher than the bottom bracket?
because i dont like to sit with...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 15th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Bacchetta agio vs. Ran v3

Generally the bigger wheels make for faster bikes.

Zebee

Generally stronger riders and better aerodynamics make for faster bikes.
Fastest bikes are streamliners and then the NoCom (1) and...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 25th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 12
Posted By gotbent[_8_]
Bike Rack, or how to transport a trike?

"trailgalore" wrote in message

Forum: General July 25th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent