Showing results 1 to 25 of 168
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Fredburger[_8_]
Forum: Racing February 23rd 10, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Cycling Group Without Cycling

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
Henry wrote:

On Feb 23, 2:30 pm, William Asher...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.sports.hocky.nhl.vanc-canucks
Replies: 53
Observations regarding the Winter Olympics

wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:38:22 -0800, Fred Fredburger
wrote:

All true.

I think the difference in our point of...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Papp pleads guilty

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I'd say the evidence LeMond raced...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.sports.hocky.nhl.vanc-canucks
Replies: 53
Observations regarding the Winter Olympics

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I don't want to talk about hockey...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Cycling at the winter olympics

KurganGringioni wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
: Ryan Cousineau wrote:
:
: Sochi had an interesting...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
too good to be true

wrote:
On Feb 20, 3:43 pm, thecoz11 wrote:
On Feb 20, 2:19 pm, "KurganGringioni"
wrote:

"thecoz11"...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Papp pleads guilty

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I'd say the evidence LeMond raced clean is high.

I am puzzled by this. It would make more sense to me if you wrote of the
absence of evidence that he doped. It's my...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.sports.hocky.nhl.vanc-canucks
Replies: 53
Observations regarding the Winter Olympics

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I don't want to talk about hockey right now. Except that if Jeff
Gillooly is available, I'll pay $20. The name is "Martin Brodeur." He's
at Canada Hockey Place.

I...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
I like the biathlon

Robert Chung wrote:
I'm waiting for Asher to make a comment.

Right. It's just hanging there...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 10, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Cycling at the winter olympics

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Sochi had an interesting giant model (I know) of the town, which really
pointed up how much they were plotting to add. It's a small town; the
Olympics promise to...
Forum: Racing February 21st 10, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Vital new service for rbr

Steve Freides wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.shadyurl.com/index.php

Makes any URL look skeezier.

Example:

http://5z8.info/ip-stealer_i0j0n_russian-brides
Forum: Racing February 20th 10, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
too good to be true

thecoz11 wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:00 pm, "KurganGringioni"
wrote:
"KurganGringioni" wrote in message

Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Papp pleads guilty

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
French non-existent in Winter Olympics...

RobertH wrote:
On Feb 18, 10:53 am, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

Dumbass -

That's not it.

There has been a decline in France of the sort of molestation
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
bro, JV just called ...

Steve Freides wrote:
William Asher wrote:
heather wrote in
:

I saw those too, in action even. At first I thought they were
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
too good to be true

Donald Munro wrote:
thecoz11 wrote:
(why does my fat steve
detector seem to be gently chiming)?

+523 insightful
Forum: Racing February 19th 10, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
too good to be true

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Fred wrote:

As badly as things have digressed on r.b.r. and for...
Forum: Racing February 18th 10, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 106
Cycling, Chess and IP Addresses

MrVidmar wrote:

There was a purpose to my running for the USCF Executive Board. I was
was to be the point person in the election for speaking truth to falsity
regarding litigation matters. ...
Forum: Racing February 17th 10, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 106
Landis Attempts Deflection

MrVidmar wrote:

Have you seen the forensic data?
Unlikely.

I have seen exactly as much as you have. In that way, we are the same.
there are differences though:

1. I'm aware that I don't...
Forum: Racing February 17th 10, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 106
Landis Attempts Deflection

MrVidmar wrote:

You have no idea what I'm convinced of, period.

Of course I know what you're convinced of, nitwit! You keep telling us.
Forum: Racing February 16th 10, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 106
Landis Attempts Deflection

MrVidmar wrote:

It's a nice attempt at deflection, but that's not at all likely. I
don't expect that Landis or Baker will address the forensic trail
leading to Baker's IP address any time...
Forum: Racing February 16th 10, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 106
Cycling, Chess and IP Addresses

Bob Schwartz wrote:
MrVidmar wrote:
I suspect Mr. Landis and Mr. Baker will be retaining criminal defense
attorneys here in the US. If they introduced false, manufactured
evidence in the...
Forum: Racing February 15th 10, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Did you know that a warrant has been issued for Flandis' arrest?

Just in case the other 4 threads on this exact same subject haven't
caught your attention.
Forum: Racing February 15th 10, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 106
Cycling, Chess and IP Addresses

Bob Schwartz wrote:
MrVidmar wrote:
The arrest is for computer hacking of the French National drug testing
laboratory for the purpose of tampering with data to make it look as
though the...
Forum: Racing February 15th 10, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Gone to Dresden

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
"A. Dumas" wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
So as I understand the protests, the neo-Nazis...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 168