Another **** on a bike costs us a small fortune by MrCheerful
He fell off a wall while cycling along it. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-48243015
Today 07:13 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 11 UK
Another racing cyclist that cannot handle a hill, dies. by MrCheerful
another million quid of taxpayers money wasted. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/cyclist-killed-birmingham-velo-2019-16308063
Today 07:03 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 11 UK
Bottle holder by AK[_2_]
I want to get a bottle holder for my bike. It has no pre-drilled holes for the holder. I found some that clamp on but not sure if they would work with the...
Parked bus: 1 Cyclist: 0 by MrCheerful
Police said: "We are investigating a serious RTC involving a cyclist and a parked bus" Should buses have Hi-Vis ? Should cyclists look at the road...
Damned Dreams by Tom Kunich[_5_]
Riding along with Jay and for no reason in particular other than to underscore my age he says, "Is sex hard?" I return, "Only at first."
Today 05:43 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
2 27 Techniques
Craig's List by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have had three really good bikes for sale on Craig's list for over two years now and I got a bite on one of them yesterday. It was the Redline cross bike...
Today 05:40 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
4 27 Techniques
High ratio climbing gears by Tom Kunich[_5_]
Well, due to continuous nagging from my brother and GCN making a lot of claims and how much trouble I had at the Grizzly Peak Century I decided to go from my...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
26 50 Techniques
“He just kept saying cyclists have the right of way. Well then, they should be paying road tax.” by MrCheerful
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/cyclists-boobytrapped-badger-roads-16251050
Today 05:16 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
7 55 UK
Water Bottle Holders by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have been using the super-light plastic water bottle holders. I discovered that the screws will pull through and the bottle holder break off at the worst...
Today 05:10 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
3 29 Techniques
HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? DEPENDS ON WHICH NUMBERS YOU EMPHASISE. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Here's my analysis of US national bicycle safety, published in 2010.* Nothing significant has changed since then. *** HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? Surprisingly,...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
124 366 Techniques
WHOOPS! Mountain biker rescued after fall in Rowan County by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/05/20/mountain-biker-rescued-after-fall-rowan-county/ Mountain biker rescued after fall in Rowan County Crews had to make access...
Today 02:27 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 22 Mountain Biking