Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: g.fried
Forum: Techniques December 18th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 85
Posted By g.fried
SRAM or nuvinci electric pedal asssist

Hello,

is there something evolving wih regards to the combination of internally
geared hubs and electric propulsion?
- more power?
- xtra durability?

thanx

Efried
Forum: Techniques April 30th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By g.fried
odd trike steering - have you seen this before?

DougC schrieb:
I am pondering building a tilting trike for some amusement. The idea I
came up with is shown he
Forum: Techniques April 14th 08, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By g.fried
widest possible front fork

Hello,

I have bought some motors having 120mm axle length - and desperately
searching some fork which fits...

thankx

hyperbike.cc
Forum: Techniques April 8th 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By g.fried
120mm front fork?

Hi,

since I bought some funny hub motors I want to ask you whether there
exists something like 120mm axle width front fork

thanx

Efried

www.hyperbike.cc
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4