Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mac
Forum: Rides December 20th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 6
Posted By mac
Bike trail plowing?

If there a bike trails in your city/town, do they keep them free of
snow during the winter?

There are bike trails around Cambridge (MA), except that in the winter
some of them are ski...
Forum: General October 8th 09, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 2
Posted By mac
Best bicycle books?

"The Third Policeman", Flann O'Brien.

The atomic theory of bicycles, a bicycle of a peculiar color that drives
men mad, and much [much] more.
Forum: Rides September 1st 09, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 5
Posted By mac
frame materials

What are the relative merits of aluminium or quality steel? I'm talkimg
with reference to touring bikes

If you are going around the world, then get steel as you can get them
repaired...
Forum: General July 27th 09, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By mac
bike computer contacts

I've got an old bike computer with a wired connection to the wheel
sensor. When I hit rough pavement it often loses the connection and
stops registering motion.
A little spit on the mount seems to...
Forum: General July 23rd 09, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By mac
For you who use ::: what is your Favorite Bicycle Helmet ??

wrote:

I'm looking to replace my old Bell..

I like Bell Citi. Not suitable for time-trials.
Forum: General June 26th 09, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By mac
Weird Bike Sighting of the Year

.... going the other way on a busy street.
.... It was being ridden backwards. Yup, farthing first.

Are you sure you weren't just passing?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6