Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: isaac steiner
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 85
Posted By isaac steiner
A warning on pipe-cutters

When I got my KH36. I was down at Bedfords picking it up, and when he
was trimming the post for me, he used a pipe cutter, and it was very
hard to get into the stem, actually we couldn't get it to. ...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

isaac steiner;1102968 wrote:
and I also did an inside rolling wrap!

haha, I meant ***Inward Rollingwrap***. Silly me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHWxDOxbm3k

Like that.
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I did gliding right into coasting which was cool, and I also kinda
learned to standup glide, and I also did an inside rolling wrap!

Isaac

--
isaac...
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

surfer1024 wrote:
Here's mine; the bar list is just purchases from udc!

Catching up to me ;)

--
isaac steiner
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By isaac steiner
How much have you spent on unicycling?????

16" learner uni: $80
Qu-ax Cross: $350
KH handle: $10
KH Seat: $65
Snafu Pedals: $50
Moment cranks: $125
Torker CX/Nimbus Learner: $80
BC Wheel: $40
07 KH20 w/powdercoating: $600
Bedford 29": $120
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By isaac steiner
How much have you spent on unicycling?????

16" learner uni: $80
Qu-ax Cross: $350
KH handle: $10
KH Seat: $65
Snafu Pedals: $50
Moment cranks: $125
Torker CX/Nimbus Learner: $80
BC Wheel: $40
07 KH20 w/powdercoating: $600
Bedford 29": $120
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

surfer1024 wrote:
Then I'm about to spend $600 on a custom kh 08 from bedford, but its
taking forever for him to get it ready:( !

Wow, that's awesome, you'll have 3 trials unis.:eek: You'll...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I learned to do a double leg stepover :)

--
isaac steiner
isaac steiner's Profile:...

Hey, so this is my unicycle family! :) I'm quite proud of all my
unicycles. Soon I want to get a KH Frame and KH Fusion Freeride saddle
for my Muni, and then also get a handle for my Coker, and...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By isaac steiner
Post Your Unis Here!

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
How much was the final cost?

$245, Darren originally sells them for $295 though.

--
isaac steiner
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Andrew Mell wrote:
isaac could you post a picture of your uni family??

Yes, for sure. I will do that today :)

--
isaac steiner
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

SkierAlex wrote:
That would be kool if it had a handle, longneck freestyle frame and
different pedals. But seriously, you have a bad buying habit. Don't you
have 2 trials unicycles that are...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By isaac steiner
Post Your Unis Here!

nimblelight wrote:
That looks like a 24" frame Issac:eek:
Nice uni, but doing anything standup besides a coast would verge on
impossible.
Tell us how it goes.

haha,well it's not.
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By isaac steiner
Post Your Unis Here!

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
lol...A triple seat clamp? Never seen that before.

Why'd you get a square taper?

You've never seen a triplebolt?

It's a freestyle. Why would I spend more on ISIS,...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By isaac steiner
Post Your Unis Here!

Yay, I got my Bedford freestyle today. It's so much fun! I can coast,
standup ww, glide, ww, and everything is so much easier.

Bedford flatcrown frame
22.2 Seatpost
KH Fusion Street...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I got my Bedford freestyle uni! I love it so much! Look under
"Post your unis here!" soon :)

-Isaac

--
isaac...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I can hick, but don't have the balls to go for a 540 unispin! XD

I would rather be able to 540 Unispin consistant, over a hickflip
consistant, hicks are easier to learn I bet!

-Isaac

--
isaac...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i'll have something (new) to post tomorrow ;)

--
isaac steiner
isaac steiner's Profile:...

norry wrote:
DMR V8 pedals - shinyness

Those cranks look kinda long. Those are 145s I assume? Other than
that, beautiful uni :)

--
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562

I got 180 unispins into backrolls, they're so fun and easy.

And I did a 360 unispin out of a rollingwrap. Once it stops raining I
will go practice more and try to get them one footed, because now...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

today I learned late outspins :)

--
isaac steiner
isaac steiner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13943

Ducttape wrote:
gonna need to take a new group uni shot now, I've added a KH to the
family. That makes one unicycle for every day of the week!
[image:
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

I just did a rollingwrap to 90 unispin to monkeykick.

For some reason whenever I do flatland, it makes me feel funny. Since
I am looking at the ground so long.

Does anyone else get this? Or do...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

Any Terrain wrote:
Amazing!
Did you do the unispins 1 foot?
Can you 180 unispin into rolling wrap? I have a few times (landid spin
two feet)

yippee, I haven't done a crankroll...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By isaac steiner
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I did some cool flatland stuff.