Showing results 1 to 25 of 272
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joe
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By joe
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Hey mate,

Yes you will be able to pay on the door, but we cannot guarentee a bed
indoors for you. Pre registration gives us an indication of how many
people we will need to buy food etc for too. If...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By joe
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Shame you wont be able to make it, Paul. You will be a miss!

Gonzo, it will be a great weekend :D

Jogi, check your PMs too :)

Joe,
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By joe
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

I cant wait :)

What does the Wuko 3 style ticket include?

I hope there is plenty of pasta salad for dinner on Saturday night!

Joe,
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By joe
Pictures of your latest ride

Turtle, I love your pictures!

Great to see you and Becky getting your new uni's dirty Emily. I'm
looking forward to some outdoors club rides, hopefully in the spring :)

Here are some photos from...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By joe
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

Hey Mike,

Issue 7 came yesterday. I read it from cover to cover today, as its
been an awful day to do anything.

Another top quality issue, I particularly enjoyed the Ken Looi
interview. Also, I...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By joe
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

With a BMW in the North, followed by a BUC in the South, I'm sure the
distances will even out no matter where you live :)

I'm pleased so many people have already announced their attendance. I'm
sure...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By joe
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

I am delighted to announce

BMW 09

Hosted by 'JUST' (http://justonline.org.uk)

The first of this years British Muni Weekends will be held on

FRIDAY 27TH FEBRUARY TO SUNDAY 1ST MARCH
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By joe
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Smilymarco;1142189 wrote:
Time for you to register Joe.

Hurry up! ;) And make sure Kit is comming too.

Well I can't say if im registering yet... although if I drove over I
have somewhere...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By joe
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

wow, I see Super Jesper has just signed up!
I was starting to wonder if the news of EUC had reached Denmark yet :P

Joe,

--
joe

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By joe
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

MrBoogiejuice;1126985 wrote:
I'm real tempted to come after the japes we had last year but I'm waitng
to see if Mr Baxter, Steph, Janina or Jess are going.

I'll have to have a think about...
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By joe
Pictures of your latest ride

This is the greatest thread I have, and probably ever will make!

Its awesome to see where people are riding...

These are my latest photos from NUTS weekend in Macclesfield,...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By joe
NUTS - November 08

Well I would call that another successful installments of NUTS!

It was great to see everyone again!

Briefly:
Crazy halloween party on friday night!
Fuzzy saturday morning and late for meeting at...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By joe
NUTS - November 08

We're easy going on what you want to ride.

You might stuggle to keep up on a Trials when were doing MUni, but we
dont leave anyone behind.

Joe,

--
joe
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Sweet, really looking forward to it guys!

Would be great to see Brendan doing Trials dressed as a Roman. Ill
bring the costume just incase ;)

Joe,

--
joe
Forum: Unicycling October 8th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Heres the plan:

Saturday 1st Nov - Trials in Manchester - Meet at the station at 10:00
(I may be a little late, but I will catch up)

Sunday 2nd Nov - MUni in Macc Forrest - Meet at Macc Forrest...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By joe
NUTS - November 08

Decided on Manchester on 1st November.

I will work on somewhere to stay if people are interested in MUni on
Sunday.
We rode near Macc with Kit last time and it was awesome!

Whos up for that...
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By joe
NUTS - November 08

hey mate, the lyrca was out at BUC you will be please to know ;)

Let us know, and we could decend on Macc? Would be great to see you.

X X

--
joe
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Mmmm, lovely pics Edd! Its a shame the pictures dont do the rave
justice. Its hard to capture the atmosphere of the strobe!
Will you video from the video comp be avaliable online?

lowlight;1108565...
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By joe
BUC Registration OPEN!

looking wet http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1191

--
joe

:cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Joe Baxter is great. Mike Swarbrick is not.
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By joe
BUC Registration OPEN!

Ah, you will be missed, Amanda!

Joe,

--
joe

:cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By joe
BUC Registration OPEN!

Also, would anyone be interested in visiting 'Durdle Door'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durdle_Door)? It looks lovely, and since
I'm so close (its about 13miles away) it would be a shame not to go...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By joe
Caravan Sharing at BUC 15 October 3-5

Jas, have you got it sorted yet?

I know I guy and his son from my club have got a caravan for the
weekend, and im sure he told me there are spare beds in it.

If you dont get sorted, im sure you...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By joe
NUTS - November 08

Anyone interested in hosting then?

Or where would you like it to be?

Joe,

--
joe
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

If you make the effort to come, Ill make the effort with fancy dress ;)

Anyone want to hold NUTS?

Joe,

--
joe
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey NUTTERS!

Sorry I've lost count of how many NUTS we have held!

I seems to have been out of the loop (well, not checking new posts
often enough!) to realise 'UnicycleJuggler organising a ride...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 272