Showing results 1 to 25 of 141
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: annaats
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By annaats
BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

Just wondering what time it will be starting onthe Friday? Will I need
to book the day off work?

Cheers

--
annaats

Anna.
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By annaats
UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament Southampton March 22nd 2009

Teams registered so far:

Soton Penguins
Emus
Severn Wheelers
Lunis
Cardiff
SWUM

and if the spaces aren't filled by league teams:
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By annaats
UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament Southampton March 22nd 2009

Teams registered so far:

Soton Penguins
Emus
Severn Wheelers

5 spaces left!
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By annaats
UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament Southampton March 22nd 2009

Emu's are in!

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By annaats
UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament Southampton March 22nd 2009

Not sure about West Midlands, but the EMU's (East Midlands Unicyclists)
play in Derby I think?

I've had confirmations from ... oh wait - noone yet :p

We are likely to have a space or two for...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By annaats
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Sorry for not paying - forgot we had to! Having a job seems to screw my
memory up completely! The guys from Soton will pay on the day if that's
ok? Hope you all have fun!

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By annaats
UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament Southampton March 22nd 2009

I am pleased to announce that Southampton Penguins Unicycle Hockey Club
are hosting a league tournament before the next BUC:

When?
Sunday March 22nd 2009
11am - 6 or 7pm (yet to be...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By annaats
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

mikepenton;1146355 wrote:
it's bags of fun finding what the next bargain is!

So what is today's bargain?! some of us have limited browsing time due
to jobs that don't relate to unicycles...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By annaats
UUU website redeisgn

Looks good, none of the links are working for me in Firefox, though
again, that could be my computer having issues as I'm at work not home.
I'm sure lots of people will come in with better input soon...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 08, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By annaats
What can fit in our boot. (photos)

What a nice 36er you have there... It seems rather familiar! How many of
these did you actually ride through the day? Sounds like you had fun :)

P.S Just noticed the Buff sticker... nowhere can be...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By annaats
SW UK freestyle training day. nov 1st 2008

Thanks for organising it Sarah, you did a really good job! And thanks to
those who ran workshops, and everyone else who made it all good fun, was
great to see people again and nice to have a...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By annaats
SW UK freestyle training day. nov 1st 2008

I'm looking forward to it :) I will try not to get too drunk tonight...
Do you want us to bring anything? Hockey sticks/music/etc? Hope today's
lunch goes well. See you soon!

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 8th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By annaats
Stained Glass at BUC

There was one on display on the sofa where there were lots of tshirts on
Friday. It looked really good, definately worth finding photos,
unfortunately I didn't get a photo of it (or anything...
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

Into the blue;1107321 wrote:
I'm at BUC!
They have computers!
And unicycles!
And beer!

What more do you need?
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By annaats
BUC15 Monkey World Ride

Sounds cool, I just emailed everyone again and mentioned the monkey
world trip, so will soon be inundated with people letting us know they
want to go :D I'll also have a sign up list at...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By annaats
BUC15 Monkey World Ride

This trip might also appeal to non-riders who want an outing, hopefully
those who can't ride it can meet you there by car. If I send out another
email I will ask people to let me know if they want to...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

sarah.miller;1103760 wrote:
Question about freestyle. who is running it? how long can routine be
(max)? Solo or pairs OK?

Connie will be judging, hopefully Paul can help out too (sorry for...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 08, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

Email has been sent to all those who have registered, it contains lots
of useful and important information, so please make sure you find it and
read all of it, and bring the attached form along....
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

confirmation emails coming out soon.

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

Whoops, that post above was supposed to be from me... Rich didn't get a
train tonight, I did!

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

epistolize wrote:
will we be able to transport our unicycles on the carts

If you can manage it, I'm sure you can.

epistolize wrote:

and..
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

Hey Bungle (and anyone else who would like answers to lots of questions)

BungleBanks wrote:
hey all, im up for coming along to buc

can i buy a ticket there or do i have to get one in...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By annaats
BUC15 - Volunteers needed please

Thanks Sarah, we'll just put you down for an hour, don't worry, you
won't be tied down all weekend :)

Thanks for the other offers guys, will be a good help. There's a good
space for Basketball, and...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

Both it is then!

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By annaats
BUC Registration OPEN!

I'm sure we could manage a 'marathon site seeing outing' ;) I'll ask
some locals about the route to make sure it will work. Would you want
marathon as well as MUni? i.e. different times?

I'm so glad...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 141