Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lillestrøm_uni
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

I was up to 91 kgs again last morning, I think this could be because I
had some soup Wednesday evening - not more calories than the diet drink
but it contained some salt which retained more water in...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

90 kgs today, or even a little under :-)

I slept for almost 11 hours, so I probably lost a lot of water during
the night. But still, it seems like I am on track for the 0,5 kg per day
weight loss....
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

Still 91 kgs, but I think the needle was a little on the low side today,
as opposed to yesterday when I probably rounded a little bit down. I
only read off my weight in whole kgs since the scale is...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

Weighed in at 91 kgs this morning. Now I think I stabilised my weight,
yesterday I was still emptying my intestines and drinking lots of
fluids. So this is now my "dry weight" that I can refer to...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

lillestrøm_uni;1050262 wrote:

I'll list my training efforts since 1 May here, to document the
progress:

7 May: 2000 meters swimming in 50 minutes - indoor 25m pool
12 May: 10 km...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

I've been travelling quite a lot this fall - in September I spent 3
weeks in Poland and again I brought my uni with me as special luggage. I
set off the very first day and rode regularly twice a week...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

Hi all!

It's incredible, but it has actually been more than 5 months since I
wrote here last. Well, what can I say, fall came with a couple of
holidays and too much work, and as I fell behind with...
Forum: Unicycling July 10th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

So I followed my own advice and went off searching for bigger
opportunities. And boy I don't regret it :-)

After some reconnaisance with an online map I remembered some huge
parking lots nearby -...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

I've just posted this under the "How to learn unicycling?" thread
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1058178) and since I
keep a complete journal here I figured it made sense to post...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

PS: I'm updating my signature now since I feel I am basically able to
ride once I can -ride -more than 50 meters - not consistently yet, but
at least several times in a session.

Also, I am mostly...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

A good day, put in 2 hours tonight and this is the first time I managed
to go unicycling on two consecutive days. My legs, back and some upper
arm muscles (the ones I support myself with when...
Forum: Unicycling June 26th 08, 08:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

I set several personal bests this morning :-)

The most important one was swimming 3000 meters (500 more than
previosuly), but also nonstop (500 more than previously) and not only
that, but all of it...
Forum: Unicycling June 21st 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

So I put in a little over three hours tonight. After reading yUNIkoner's
advice I decided to move out of the basement sooner than I planned, and
enter the open spaces (scary). Also, it was due to...
Forum: Unicycling June 17th 08, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

Hi, thanks for reading and commenting!

I guess not too many do, since I am writing so much. Which is why I
wanted a separate thread, to avoid cluttering up the main "Learning"
thread with my...
Forum: Unicycling June 16th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

Then, on Saturday 14 June I was finally ready for my second day of
unicycling!

I had all day for just relaxing, but after a really long meeting Friday
evening I didn't go to bed until way after...
Forum: Unicycling June 16th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

Well, I've been totally wrapped up in work for the past two weeks, sad
to say. Also, I was so totally exhausted after both swimming and
unicycling and staying up late to write about it here on 2 June...
Forum: Unicycling June 3rd 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

(Continued from previous post)

In the end I finished around 1130 PM and I was so tired I could hardly
walk. I managed to drink some water and tomato juice when I got back
up, but not before weighing...
Forum: Unicycling June 3rd 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a good day for me. I got up at 6 AM, did my regular routine
of 50 push-ups and 600 crunches/situps, then jogged slowly to the
outdoor pool which opened for the...
Forum: Unicycling May 31st 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

So not much happened since the last post. I collected the new helmet and
wrist protectors today and they were really cool :-)

But it turned out that I had to order delivery of the BIG package...
Forum: Unicycling May 23rd 08, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By lillestrøm_uni
Training journal while learning to unicycle

lillestrøm_uni wrote:
Allright, so I've purchased one stability disc (or wobble board)

The wobble board arrived today, so now I can start practicing my
balance :-)

Still waiting for the rest....
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20