Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can by [email protected]
On Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 11:58:19 AM UTC-7, wrote: http://www.gotquestions.org/sinners-prayer.html I saw this site on a search...
Today 02:18 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
8 52 Techniques
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output by Andre Jute[_2_]
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I...
Wobbly cyclist rides next to water, falls in and dies = compo jackpothopes for family. by MrCheerful
There should have been a fence !! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-43125839
Today 12:35 AM
by Tony Dragon Go to last post
7 13 UK
my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Ouch. This happened to me once by AMuzi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html (I was test riding a customer's race bike when Asian Kitchen...
rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
Yesterday 11:14 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
6 40 Techniques
another careless cyclist trying for a jackpot by MrCheerful
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-sues-for-300k-after-pothole-crash-left-him-brain-damaged-a3771956.html
Yesterday 10:31 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
4 14 UK
XKCD on cycling technique by Joy Beeson
Today's cartoon is a riff on the fundamental principal of road sharing: http://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1958 -- Joy Beeson joy beeson at comcast...
Car features and other gadgets: was: my fixie doesn't need improvement by Joy Beeson
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:27:28 -0800, Joerg wrote: IMO there is stuff that mankind doesn't need so badly. Power windows, power...
Yesterday 03:34 PM
by NFN Smith[_2_] Go to last post
4 45 General
Two wheeled terrorism in London by [email protected]
I see the Daily Mail hang 'em brigade are out in force...