IQ-X vs Edelux II by Tosspot[_3_]
Let the games begin!!! I ride the IQ-X as it was cheaper by a fair mark than the Edelux, and it's by far and away the best of many dynamo lights I've used,...
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
123 596 Techniques
Cages replaced on old school pedals? by Sir Ridesalot
Just for curiosity. Did anyone here when using the Old School toe-clip pedals with removable rear kick-tab plates ever need to replace the kick-tab plate on...
Today 05:00 AM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
0 4 Techniques
Motorists not welcome by TMS320
A few miles away, off the beaten track there is a cafe for walkers, horse riders and bicycle riders. No provision made for lazy people. It's always nice to...
Cyclist on Hill:0, Wall:1 by MrCheerful
They should ban all hills, and stationary objects within a mile of the...
a third of a million less road lice !! by MrCheerful
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/cyclists-quit-the-road-for-safer-ride-at-home-pkq778j6z
Yesterday 08:53 PM
by Rob Morley Go to last post
5 40 UK
Electric Bikes by [email protected]
I received an email from a local bike shop. They were advertising e-bikes. Three of them were shown. $2400 Raleigh. $4050 Specialized. $5050 Specialized. ...
Yesterday 07:17 PM
by sms Go to last post