Near Miss of the Day 501: HGV driver said he had to cut cornerbecause of fast oncoming traffic by [email protected]
What a tosser this HGV driver is. QUOTE: Today’s breath-taking near miss sees the driver of a builder’s merchants lorry cutting the corner when turning...
Not Lance by AMuzi
https://www.bicycleretailer.com/industry-news/2020/11/16/senate-passes-bill-award-greg-lemond-congressional-gold-medal#.X7vPIk-NWOI -- Andrew Muzi ...
Now the Scummy Left are intimidating lawyers... by Andre Jute[_2_]
.... and the lawyers don't have the stones to stand up to the Donkey Party Scum. https://www.steynonline.com/10762/an-ambulance-with-no-chasers This article...
On the mechanisms of a minimum wage by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 2:04:21 AM UTC, Sir Ridesalot wrote: Minimum wage goes up, demand for goods goes up and prices go up because of that demand...
FTP by Mark Cleary[_3_]
I don't have a power meter but thinking about getting one. In my investigations over the years it seems a crank based unit is best. Getting 4iiii might be...
Sometimes the law can't find its own ass by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://www.theartnewspaper.com/news/seller-of-modern-fake-frans-hals-must-pay-sotheby-s-usd5-3m-judge-insists I don't have time to go into the background to...
Plenty of Bikes by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Here I am with five top of the line modern bicycles. My wife has a couple of older top of the line. A Colnago Master and a Mercian. I intend to keep my Colnago...
Yesterday 06:51 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post