Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: x2005fck
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By x2005fck
Uni Count

24" torker dx
20" kris holm trials

hoping to add a 36er when i can afford it

2857 unicycles
857 riders
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By x2005fck
any nova scotian riders?

i'm in antigonish, not up to the city all that often

--
x2005fck
x2005fck's Profile:...

no there aren't many of us at all around...i'm from a small town and
it's really hard to find anyone else around that rides

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By x2005fck
any nova scotian riders?

hey i'm just wondering if there is anyone else in here from nova scotia
who rides?

i'd love to find some people to ride with sometime!

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 08, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By x2005fck
Campus riding

I've had no problems at all going to campus on my unis. I'm riding a
20" and 24" and alternate with whatever I feel like on the day. I'm not
that far from campus so it doesn't really...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By x2005fck
KH 20" drops

hey i just got a new KH 20" trials and i was wondering how much i can
jump on it or how high of drops i can take it off? i weigh about 200lbs
so i'm not sure what kind of drops i can put this thing...
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By x2005fck
60km on a 24"

To Harley, yes I'm still on all the stock parts because it's a
relatively new uni and getting things where I'm at, I'm basically
limited to just ordering online things which tend to take a while...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 08, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By x2005fck
60km on a 24"

Hey guys,

I just completed my first long haul yesterday traveling 60km on the
highway with my 24" dx. I know this isn't the ideal uni at all but
it's all I've got to work with right now so it did...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By x2005fck
URGENT...need road unicycle soon in nova scotia

I'm doing a big trip this Saturday for charity but only have a 24inch.
If anyone in Nova Scotia has something bigger and better built for the
road would they be willing to lend it to me for the...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9