Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: X51
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By X51
post all your unicycles here!

This is one of mine that I have been working on.

|Filename: crop.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 06, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By X51
Mondo 2007 Date?

The 18th Annual MONDO Jugglefest
will be held in February, 2007

--
X51
X51's Profile:...

I didn't feel like rideing for about 20 years (82-05) now I can't get
enough of it.

--
X51
X51's Profile:...

iridemymuni wrote:
being non-american :p what exactly is a 2x4. i mean i know that it is 2
inchs high and 4 inchs fat and comes in lengths. what type of wood is
it?

Pine mostly.

--
Forum: Unicycling July 10th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21

My son started building one in our yard, he also uses alot of the
natural debry in the back yard to ride on also. In a way it almost more
a muni course, minus a few things.

--...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5