Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
Today 08:14 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
5 174 Techniques
Probably not news to us in this group. by Peter Keller[_3_]
https://bit.ly/2B0tMhW
Today 07:33 PM
by Peter Parry Go to last post
6 7 UK
Cold weather, sore throat by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
For the past few years, my winter riding has fallen off to just a few miles at a time. The main reason is, I seem to be very susceptible to sore throats...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
19 102 Techniques
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
22 63 Techniques
LA Beats Out London, NY & All Other Cities In N. America & W. Europefor "Soul Destroying" Traffic by Bret Cahill
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-11-07/think-new-york-traffic-is-bad-try-bangkok-or-jakarta?cmpid%253D=socialflow-twitter-asia&utm_campaign=socia...
Today 02:44 PM
by Tom.Evans Go to last post
7 39 UK
Pressures of WTB Horizon 650Bx47 tires by Andrew Chaplin[_2_]
Has anyone a pointer to a table of pressures for such a tire? Barring that, a formula for their calculation. The tires have to carry a load of about 100...
WHOOPS! Mountain Biker dies in crash near Takaka (NZ) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
Evolution in action! Mike https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/108509610/Mountainbiker-dies-in-crash-near-Takaka Mountainbiker dies in crash near Takaka Skara...
Today 05:52 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 20 Mountain Biking