Bike to Work Day 2018 by sms
Since my office is now about 1/3 mile away, I rode with the spousal unit to work. Stopped at two "Energizer Stations." I just don't know how anyone can ride...
Today 05:54 PM
by sms Go to last post
9 161 Techniques
randonneur by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I'm looking for a randonneur to buy for personal use. This looks good: 47-622 tires , Shimano 105 30 speed, mudguards/fenders, holders for pack, etc. - only...
Today 03:54 PM
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
1 1 Techniques
Bold Bikies by Davey Crockett[_14_]
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/pix/ -- Davey Crockett
Today 02:08 PM
by Davey Crockett[_14_] Go to last post
0 1 Racing
cyclist described as someone at the “low end of the intellect spectrum” by MrCheerful
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/16236515.Rookie_teenage_drug_dealer_locked_up_after_being_caught_selling_heroin_on_his_bike/?ref=rl&lp=5
Today 10:45 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post