Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Harrison
Forum: Mountain Biking October 22nd 13, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Harrison
Does Responsible Mountain Bicycling Exist?

" in the mountain biker generation"

What exactly is the "mountain biker generation" I cycle with everyone from my 5 year old son to my 67 year old father. So what exactly is this "generation" you...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 30th 13, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Harrison
This Is How Mountain Bikers "Enjoy Nature"!

On Sunday, September 15, 2013 2:55:26 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking September 30th 13, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 66
Posted By Paul Harrison
A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

"That has nothing to do with anything. None of the jury witnessed the events, so what they think is pure fantasy."

But the jury believed those who did witness the event and not you. So a group of 12...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 30th 13, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul Harrison
Why Do Mountain Bikers Need to Censor Their Opponents?

As I said, all charges were dismissed on 3/26/2013. That completely erases the previous records, including the ban. That is only just, since I never did anything wrong in the first place (unlike...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 30th 13, 07:59 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul Harrison
Why Do Mountain Bikers Need to Censor Their Opponents?

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 10:31:46 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:52:01 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Sorry - but just to double check - aren't you...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5