Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
those darned NYC cyclists again by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2018/10/18/man-says-bike-riding-crooks-swiped-95k-watch-off-his-wrist/ Funny story if it's someone else's watch. -- Andrew Muzi ...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
28 114 Techniques
Highway Code may include 'Dutch reach' to keep cyclists safe by Bod[_5_]
Measures to help protect cyclists, including encouraging people to adopt the "Dutch reach", are expected to be included in the new Highway Code. The method...
Changing of the season by Joy Beeson
Today is washday, and my weight-lifting gloves are in the second load. From last week until April or May I'll wear the plastic bicycle gloves that fit under...