Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post
267 2,031 Techniques
cycling in Houston by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-for-former-president-george-h-w-bush-killed-in-bicycle-to-bicycle-shooting-in-houston/ No description of either bicycle nor...
Today 01:00 PM
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
7 51 Techniques
question about climbing by [email protected]
I live in the flatlands and not a great climber but pretty solid rider. I have done some climbs according to various categories that are 3 and 4 rated. I got...
Today 11:33 AM
by Duane[_4_] Go to last post
8 19 Techniques
Expert says: 85% (of cyclists) are not covered (by insurance) at all. by MrCheerful
"85% are not covered at all." But we are always told the vast majority of cyclists do have insurance and how their fridge freezer cover applies to bicycle...
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by David[_21_] Go to last post
50 231 UK
Tour de France, stage 15 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 15 : July 22, 2018 Millau - Carcassonne 181.5 km 1 Magnus Cort (Den) Astana Pro Team ...
Yesterday 09:27 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 17 Racing
Tour de France, stage 12 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 12 : July 19, 2018 Bourg-Saint-Maurice Les Arc - Alpe d'Huez 175.5 km 1 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky ...
Yesterday 04:57 PM
by Ernst Blofeld Go to last post