Showing results 1 to 25 of 76
Search took 1.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oilfreeandhappy
Forum: Marketplace April 24th 09, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a BOLD Statement While Cycling

On Apr 23, 4:16*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

*oilfreeandhappy...
Forum: Marketplace April 23rd 09, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a BOLD Statement While Cycling

Make a BOLD statement! "Oil-Free and Happy" and "Powered
by Sweat" T-Shirts and embroidered patches. Original
artwork designs featuring bright colors.

www.oilfreeandhappy.com
Forum: Marketplace April 26th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a BOLD Statement while Cycling

Make a BOLD statement with original artwork cycling advocacy
embroidered patches, stickers and T-Shirts. These friendly, and yet
effective statements encourage others to ditch the car - "Oil-Free...
Forum: Marketplace January 28th 08, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a BOLD Statement While Cycling

Make a BOLD statement with original artwork cycling advocacy
embroidered patches, stickers and T-Shirts. "Oil-Free and
Happy", "Powered by Sweat", "Getting There is Half the Fun",
and "No Gasoline"...
Forum: Marketplace November 27th 07, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Merry Xmas for Cyclists

How about a unique Holiday gift for cyclists and other Alternative
Transportation enthusiasts? Make a difference by speaking up with a
BOLD statement.

See all the designs...
Forum: Marketplace October 23rd 07, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a BOLD Statement While Cycling

Tired of hundreds of thousands of cars on the road? It's time to make
a difference! Make a BOLD statement while cycling. Make a difference.
http://www.oilfreeandhappy.com
Forum: Marketplace September 7th 07, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a BOLD Statement while Cycling

Make a BOLD statement with original artwork cycling advocacy
embroidered patches, stickers and T-Shirts. "Oil-Free and
Happy", "Powered by Sweat", "Getting There is Half the Fun",
and "No Gasoline"...
Forum: Marketplace August 13th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a Statement While Cycling

Make a BOLD statement with original artwork cycling advocacy
embroidered patches, stickers and T-Shirts. "Oil-Free and
Happy", "Powered by Sweat", "Getting There is Half the Fun",
and "No Gasoline"...
Forum: Marketplace July 9th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make-a-Statement Products

Make a BOLD statement with original artwork cycling advocacy
embroidered patches, stickers and T-Shirts. "Oil-Free and
Happy", "Powered by Sweat", "Getting There is Half the Fun",
and "No Gasoline"...
Forum: Marketplace June 24th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a BOLD Statement while Cycling

Make a BOLD statement with original artwork cycling advocacy
embroidered patches, stickers and T-Shirts. "Oil-Free and
Happy", "Powered by Sweat", "Getting There is Half the Fun",
and "No Gasoline"...
Forum: Marketplace June 21st 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Make a BOLD Statement while Cycling

Make a BOLD statement with original artwork cycling advocacy
embroidered patches, stickers and T-Shirts. "Oil-Free and
Happy", "Powered by Sweat", "Getting There is Half the Fun",
and "No Gasoline"...
Forum: General May 17th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
My New Ride!

The way I'm going, that may be sooner than later. Don't tell my wife!

On May 17, 2:08 am, Michael Warner wrote:
On 16 May 2007 22:58:20 -0700, oilfreeandhappy wrote:

Forum: Rides May 17th 07, 07:03 AM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 348
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

Don't hold your breath for America. With our obesity rates, lack of
adequate cycling facilities, along with our worship of the automobile,
there may not be much happening in the near future. I...
Forum: Social Issues May 17th 07, 07:03 AM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 347
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

Don't hold your breath for America. With our obesity rates, lack of
adequate cycling facilities, along with our worship of the automobile,
there may not be much happening in the near future. I...
Forum: General May 17th 07, 07:03 AM Posted to alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,misc.transport.urban-transit
Replies: 360
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
What American Cities are Missing: Bikes by the Thousands

Don't hold your breath for America. With our obesity rates, lack of
adequate cycling facilities, along with our worship of the automobile,
there may not be much happening in the near future. I...
Forum: General May 17th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
My New Ride!

I bought a Used Optima Dragon.
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=492838350&size=o

What a ride! I'm really enjoying it, riding so much faster that on
anything else I own. It's amazing how...
Forum: General April 28th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 27, 1:27 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

But it's an insipid question that it /seems/ you come around and ask every
3-4 months.

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

- Show...
Forum: General April 27th 07, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 27, 12:18 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
oilfreeandhappy wrote:
On Apr 25, 11:34 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
With a handy little link to your site that just...
Forum: General April 27th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 25, 11:19 am, "DI" wrote:
"Dane Buson" wrote in message
I hope he doesn't ride on asphalt paved roads.- Hide quoted text -

Did I...
Forum: General April 27th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 26, 3:01 pm, "Bill H." wrote:
On Apr 24, 3:55 pm, oilfreeandhappy
wrote:

Two points:

1) I think it's more than a little...
Forum: General April 27th 07, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 26, 12:15 am, "
wrote:

I don't think there is any reason on a personal level to worry about
what others think of you, but in...
Forum: General April 27th 07, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 25, 11:34 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
With a handy little link to your site that just /happens/ to feature items
for sale that "Make a Statement".

It's about as transparent...
Forum: General April 26th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 24, 5:25 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

And you just happen to sell that crap. Keep it to .marketplace...- Hide quoted text -

Aren't we hostile. I said...
Forum: General April 26th 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 24, 11:18 pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
oilfreeandhappy ...
Forum: General April 25th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55
Posted By oilfreeandhappy
Does Anybody Else Display a Message?

On Apr 24, 6:05 am, "
wrote:

The problem with messages, is that the vast majority just ignore the
message by assuming the messenger...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 76