Replies: 9
Posted By TimC
pedestrian crossing laws for cyclists

On 2010-03-26, BT Humble (aka Bruce)
A year or so the I was riding into the slip-lane pedestrian crossing,
going VERY slow and making sure I was...
Forum: Australia February 4th 10, 02:22 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By TimC
Helmet laws discourage youth cycling

On 2010-01-20, Claude (aka Bruce)
Of course, it's a big assumption that people who are put off cycling by
compulsory helmet requirements don't...
Forum: Australia December 2nd 09, 01:18 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By TimC
these audaxers are crazy.

On 2009-12-01, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
Canberra 366km 1210pm, bed 1:15am, rise 415am, depart 500am,
Canberra control 515am, departed Hume...
Forum: Australia November 1st 09, 09:26 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By TimC
I wonder what the clause was?

Cadel Evans managed to find a clause in his contract according to the
ABC news, and he's leaving the team. I think next year was to be his
last year otherwise.

Interesting times.

--
TimC
The...

On 2009-10-27, Davo (aka Bruce)
terryc wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:25:57 +0900, Davo wrote:

The fact is the cyclist clambered...
Forum: Australia October 26th 09, 09:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

On 2009-10-26, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
No, for committing a road rage assault.... Being on the transit way
is wrong but it's not that...
Forum: Australia October 26th 09, 09:46 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

On 2009-10-26, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:29:51 +0000 (UTC)
terryc ...
Forum: Australia October 13th 09, 06:30 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By TimC
Unaugural 8.0 - Forward Notice

On 2009-10-13, BT Humble (aka Bruce)
Jeff R. wrote:
BT Humble wrote:
Here are some photos from the most recent events:

Forum: Australia September 25th 09, 12:51 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By TimC
Maggie at Woodford

On 2009-09-25, John Pitts (aka Bruce)
On 2009-09-24, Tony F wrote:
I posted this one and the really vicious one at the...
Forum: Australia September 2nd 09, 10:27 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 24
Posted By TimC
Who causes cyclists' deaths?

On 2009-09-02, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
In aus.bicycle on Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:16:18 GMT
Claude wrote:
We all know the...
Forum: Australia August 23rd 09, 09:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By TimC
Big money for commuter cycling in Denmark

On 2009-08-23, Owen (aka Bruce)
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/08/copenhagen-bicycle-superhighways.php

One commentator noted;
quote
Forum: Australia July 24th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By TimC
New points competition

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?s=0363c70516ad9565b4ef772c7f8119b7&p=55991

Good to see Cuddles being overtaken this year by a guy whinging about
Evans being in a breakaway instigated by...
Forum: Australia June 28th 09, 08:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By TimC
Cycling Safety

On 2009-06-28, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
In aus.bicycle on Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:17:01 +1000
Oscar Trint wrote:
Forum: Australia June 8th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By TimC
distracting light

On 2009-06-08, F Murtz (aka Bruce)
On 2009-06-08, F Murtz (aka Bruce)
I do...
Forum: Australia June 8th 09, 09:40 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By TimC
distracting light

On 2009-06-08, F Murtz (aka Bruce)
I have no problem with bicycles on suburban streets or fancy clothing I
have no problem being able to see...
Forum: Australia May 26th 09, 12:39 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 35
Posted By TimC
tyres - narrow, wide, gravel....

On 2009-05-26, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
So... I see Bicycle NSW is having a winery tour for female riders.

So far so good but they specify...
Forum: Australia May 26th 09, 12:32 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By TimC
Bicycles?

On 2009-05-26, Tomasso (aka Bruce)

"Rob" wrote in message ...
Zebee Johnstone...
Forum: Australia May 21st 09, 03:53 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By TimC
Best. Unaugural. Ever!

On 2009-05-21, bill_h (aka Bruce)
Had a great run back, from Goulbourn through Taralga/ Oberon, Bathurst
and Sofala, Mudgee and Coolah, before...
Forum: Australia May 21st 09, 08:40 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By TimC
2009 Unargural in 72 seconds

On 2009-05-21, Marty H (aka Bruce)
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

Noice.
Forum: Australia May 13th 09, 01:02 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By TimC
Best. Unaugural. Ever! (ping Hytram - Marty)

On 2009-05-12, GB (aka Bruce)
Hytram wrote in
:
On...
Forum: Australia May 10th 09, 02:23 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By TimC
Best. Unaugural. Ever!

On 2009-05-10, Aeek (aka Bruce)
On Sun, 10 May 2009 00:32:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Aeek - Longest distance bicycle. A very...
Forum: Australia May 10th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By TimC
Best. Unaugural. Ever!

On 2009-05-10, Jeff R. (aka Bruce)
Bamfy wrote:
Thanks BT, was an awesome Unaugural! I need to come a longer way
through dirt next time, even...
Forum: Australia May 5th 09, 01:57 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 49
Posted By TimC
Unaugural 7.0 - roll call

On 2009-05-05, Aeek (aka Bruce)
On Tue, 5 May 2009 12:33:12 +1000, TimC
wrote:

On...
Forum: Australia May 5th 09, 03:33 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 49
Posted By TimC
Unaugural 7.0 - roll call

On 2009-05-04, (aka Bruce)
I'll be shopping for provisions on Friday, so I need to know roughly
how many attendees to...
Forum: Australia February 11th 09, 10:23 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By TimC
Smiths Gully cafe safe

On 2009-02-11, DaveB (aka Bruce)
For any ex-BR riders out there I heard today that the Smiths Gully store
is okay. Although the fires hit St...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500