Not only an estate agent, but also a cyclist... by JNugent
....and apparently has issues over anger management and...
Today 12:53 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
4 14 UK
New bike path by [email protected]
On todays route, to Dutch standards through the middle of nowhere, I noticed that a new bike path is constructed (about 3-4 km long) along a quiet road. Even I...
Who said cyclists don't have number plates by Simon Jester
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 6:08:35 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1KDbXZBCs 4:10 And a few more...
Yesterday 06:08 PM
by Paul George Go to last post
1 16 UK
rim notation by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Today I saw a rear wheel rim with the Torpedo 1SP hub. On the rim are the digits 20-635 18/8 * 20 can be the inner rim width in mm * 635 is most likely...
Fake News by AMuzi
In this case, real news about...
New Bike Connection by sms
http://www.vta.org/News-and-Media/Connect-with-VTA/Pedestrian-Underpass-at-Santa-Clara-Caltrain-Station-Wins-Golden-State-Award This is very useful. As the...