Showing results 1 to 25 of 490
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JD
Forum: Mountain Biking February 18th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By JD
FA: RARE! Autographed Giro Helmet Overend, Tinker Juarez Sara Ballantyne, Tom Collins, Max Jones, and More!**

On Feb 18, 1:36 pm, "Alan257" wrote:
You are right I should not have posted it here. Sorry about that. I
thought it was a "Pretty fun bit of MTB history".
Alan

Fun in...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 18th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 12
Posted By JD
BR: Stone Old Guardian Barleywine

On Feb 17, 2:56 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:
"G.T." wrote in message

JD wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking February 18th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 12
Posted By JD
Where in the US would you retire to ride?

On Feb 17, 12:50 pm, "D T W .../\\..." wrote:
I'm on the slippery slope to retirement after 40+ years in manufacturing.
I've been a MTB rider for the last five years here...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 17th 07, 07:32 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 12
Posted By JD
BR: Stone Old Guardian Barleywine

Since it's the season of the barleywines out in the WARM West, I've
been sampling a few of the regulars and a few of the not so regulars.
Bigfoot by Sierra Nevada is ok. Foghorn from our friends at...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 17th 07, 07:27 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
Friends

On Feb 16, 7:37 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

I detest the...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 17th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
Friends

I detest the ragazines, even the oft-revered Dirt Rag. So my bro gets
me a subscription to the Rag for a Christmas present. I'm sitting
here, flipping through the first one to arrive and laughing...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 16th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 8
Posted By JD
Ride-A-Lot, I want to fight you

On Feb 16, 1:25 pm, MattB wrote:
JD wrote:
On Feb 16, 12:33 pm, "Ed Pirrero" wrote:

On Feb 15, 11:16 pm, "G.T." ...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 16th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 8
Posted By JD
Ride-A-Lot, I want to fight you

On Feb 16, 12:33 pm, "Ed Pirrero" wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:16 pm, "G.T." wrote:

VIBRATOR wrote:

Now you're getting creepy once again.

Forum: Mountain Biking February 16th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By JD
karate monkey?

On Feb 12, 8:04 am, MattB wrote:
Keep in mind pastrami is the most sensual of the cured meats.

Nice Seinfeld reference.

JD
Forum: Mountain Biking February 14th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By JD
RR (WR): A humbling experience

On Feb 14, 10:00 am, "GeeDubb" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

... On Feb 13, 4:18 pm, "GeeDubb"...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 14th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By JD
RR (WR): A humbling experience

On Feb 13, 4:18 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
Welcome to the west...

Now go home.....

Gary (South and West)

A true curmudgeon...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 13th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By JD
RR: Los Barriles, Baja

On Feb 12, 4:00 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
Had a chance to do some limited riding while staying in Los Barriles, about
60 miles north of Cabo San Lucas. I've done a bit of...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 12th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By JD
karate monkey?

On Feb 11, 1:47 pm, "bruno" wrote:
i'll be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin' asian
chicks!

Good luck with all of that.

JD
Forum: Mountain Biking February 12th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By JD
Didn't this NG used to be about mountain biking? (Surly follow-up)

On Feb 11, 2:31 pm, Gman wrote:
G wrote:
I actually wanted to talk about a bike...my Surly 1x1. After
much contemplation, I have decided it's too big. Yes, I
Forum: Mountain Biking February 12th 07, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By JD
RR (WR): A humbling experience

On Feb 11, 6:16 pm, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
Welcome to the west. We likes em big out here...

CDB

I noticed. I am curious as to what would happen if I...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 11th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By JD
karate monkey?

On Feb 11, 5:19 am, "bruno" wrote:
well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me shekels
down fer a KM to be built up wif a rohloff speed hub, big ol' nitto
Forum: Mountain Biking February 11th 07, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By JD
RR (WR): A humbling experience

On Feb 11, 1:28 am, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
I am from Noerthern Ontario. I am used to hills, Granite, trees, dirt,
swamps, all the great eastern Canada stuff.

I...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 11th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By JD
Baggys?

On Feb 11, 1:15 am, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
"Gman" wrote in message

I've been running...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 11th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By JD
trolls

On Feb 10, 5:15 pm, wizardB wrote:
would you people please quit feeding the trolls and they will get bored
and go away.

I have a great idea, why don't you go back to mtbr with...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 11th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By JD
karate monkey?

On Feb 10, 7:13 pm, "Dean A. Stepper" wrote:
"bruno" wrote in message

i'm thinkin'...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 10th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By JD
St George, Utah ?

On Feb 10, 7:13 am, "D T W .../\\..." wrote:
I'm thinking of going for two weeks - late April.

What should I plan on doing?

Riding your bicycle would probably be a...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 10th 07, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By JD
karate monkey?

On Feb 10, 7:55 am, "bruno" wrote:
i'm thinkin' of gettin' one. anybody have one? i may put a rohloff
speed hub on it.

pros, cons?

thanks!

From what I hear, 29ers...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 10th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By JD
Mountain Bike Store Located in Albemarle NC

On Feb 9, 1:38 pm, wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:11 pm, "JD" wrote:

On Feb 7, 4:03 pm, "Tommy Taylor" wrote:

You talking...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 10th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By JD
Hey CDB, send us your wolves!

On Feb 9, 3:03 pm, "small change" wrote:
"Shawn" wrote in message

Ride-A-Lot...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 8th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By JD
Baggys?

On Feb 7, 11:41 am, "Paladin" wrote:
On Feb 7, 8:58 am, Gman wrote:

I've been running Pearl Izumis for a while, but I'd like to
go...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 490