Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: c-liff
Forum: Unicycling January 24th 07, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By c-liff
Jacksonville Unicycling

If you want, maybe we could get together and ride sometime.

I have a semcycle 20" freestyle and a 24" pashley Muni. The Muni is
still in Illinois but I'm having it shipped soon. I also ordered...
Forum: Unicycling January 24th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By c-liff
Jacksonville Unicycling

Southside. By Baymeadows and 9A.

I lived in St. Augustine when I first moved here for a year.
What part do you live at?

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 24th 07, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By c-liff
Jacksonville Unicycling

I live in jacksonville, FL and was wondering if there are some people to
around who unicycle. I haven't did it in a couple years and just got
sparked back into it. I had friends in chicago I use to...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3