Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ca99medina
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ca99medina
team unicycle.tv 2009

Hi Olaf,
I want to congratulate all the members of the team but especially you
for all the work you do to help promote the sport of unicycling and for
motivating so many riders with the creation of...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By ca99medina
unicyclist in tv-spot

Yes, I know him…. His name is Martin Luthard and he is from Argentina.
He is one of the best unicyclists in South America. He told me about
that tv-spot he did for the German television. Here you can...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By ca99medina
Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

You can always use the 'Google Language Tools'
(http://www.google.com.pr/language_tools?hl=en) to translate the whole
web page from Portuguese to English. Is not a perfect translation but it
gives...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By ca99medina
Requesting Material for Unicycle Website!

pedrotejada;1151383 wrote:
Can I put the link to the All Stars history document?!

Of course you can do it! :) Also I will like to put a link in my page
to your website!
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By ca99medina
Requesting Material for Unicycle Website!

johnfoss;1151307 wrote:
. I think the winner was Jose Lopez. I came in 3rd. Yes, those were the
days... :) After Unicon IV there has generally always been a 10k race
at Unicon.

John,
The...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ca99medina
Can't find a Miyata online dealer(UK)

You can probably find a lot of Miyata parts at Unicycle.com, but in case
you don’t find what you are looking for there here is the link to
the Miyata website:

http://www.mys-co.com/

--
ca99medina
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Congratulations to all the new team members of the KH Factory Team but
especially Pedro Tejada who will be representing the quality of the
riders who are currently in South America.

It seems that I...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By ca99medina
anyone see this?

disgruntleddave;1123470 wrote:
I saw a longer video with him trying it and eventually landing it,

You probably saw this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChckFiNQiOY

--
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58

I was going to keep my wristband on forever but because of my job I had
to remove it. But now I solved the problem by putting buttons and now I
can remove it and put it back whenever I want. In...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By ca99medina
First South American Unicycle Meet

The sport of unicycling is growing rapidly throughout South America and
therefore a group of dedicated riders are organizing the First South
American Unicycle Meet. This event will take place in San...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By ca99medina
My UNICON Album!

Nice pictures Pedro!!! Looking at Unicon pictures always brings back
good memories…. Can’t wait to see your Unicon video!

Muito boas fotos!!!!:)
Adeus!

--
ca99medina
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice pictures Kristian!!! My Unicon pictures are he

http://tinyurl.com/5e9g9h

Also I want to take the opportunity to say thanks to you and all the
others organizers and volunteers that worked so...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By ca99medina
Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

Me too!!!! I’m still wearing mine!!! I’m planning to keep it on until
next Unicon….;)

Adios!

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By ca99medina
Unicon 14 Countdown!

My flight was cancelled for tomorrow because of bad weather in the New
York area and my connection flight was there (in Newark). :( :confused:
Now I will have to wait one more day to be at the...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By ca99medina
What state/ country are you from

Isabela, Puerto Rico!
[image:
http://www.threebestbeaches.com/centralamcarib/puertorico/uploaded_images/jobosbeach-788130.jpg]

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
'www.uniciclos.com'...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By ca99medina
Unicon gliding and coasting.

Hi ntappin
If you are going to compete in the coasting and gliding events it will
be nice if you know the competition rules. This is taken from the IUF
2008 Competition Rulebook. This are the rules...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 117
Posted By ca99medina
Unicon 14 registration is open.

constance.cotter wrote:
It is fun watching the stats.
622 competitors now (323 male / 299 female)
Officially 8 Hockey teams. Unofficially 48! (although this includes
people using 2 or 3 nams...
Forum: Unicycling February 26th 08, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ca99medina
Unicycle basketball video (Fox Sports Net Bay Area)

Nice video!!!!!! You guys look like you are almost ready to play against
the Puerto Rico All-Stars! :D :D :D

Keep on the good work!!!!!;)

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
Forum: Unicycling January 17th 08, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By ca99medina
Unicycle basketball, but is it art?

Yes! Those are really The King Charles Troupe. They are from the USA but
they are now appearing on the Afrika, Afrika show!

And here is a video of their Afrika, Afrika...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 126
Posted By ca99medina
Unicon 14 Countdown!

The details about the Unicon are he

http://www.unicon14.dk/gb/

1 9 4 d a y s ................:)

--
ca99medina
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hey John, that’s a nice collection of ornaments! I saw that you still
have the ceramic plaque from Unicon IV. I got one like that from
getting a second place on the Standard Skill event…. And guess...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 07, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By ca99medina
Unicon 14 Information Please

Hi mornish,

Check out this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/3c2jo9

It has all the information I have....
I hope this can help you!!!!:)

Adios!
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By ca99medina
My new web page!!!

Hola Mortz,
Thank you for your comments! It was a good idea to use a translator for
the page. It’s not 100% accurate but it gives you a good idea of what
is written on the page.;)

Saludos!!

Carlos
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 07, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ca99medina
Accomodation at unicon

Hi Cathy,

I received this information from the Unicon organizers. I hope this
will help you!

Carlos
Unicon...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By ca99medina
My new web page!!!

Muchas gracias por tu comentario Pablo.