Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Forum: Racing October 4th 17, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
cycling.tv shutting down?!

Just received an e-mail saying they're shutting down in November. Anyone know more?
Forum: General November 17th 13, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Big power loss in low position . . .

If I have a bar drop of more than 4 cm, or a reach -- tip of saddle to bar -- of more than 53 cm -- and I mean by just 5 mm -- my power output drops by 20 - 25% for a given perceived effort. (I know...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2