Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat[_16_]
Forum: Techniques June 21st 09, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Seat has a "leak"

either duct tape or shoe goo. I'd try the shoe goo first as it dries
flexible and stays flexible.

Pat in TX

Thanks.

What part of Texas?

Andy
Forum: Techniques June 21st 09, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 45
Posted By Pat[_16_]
KILLFILE STARTER LIST SAVES WASTED TIME

Tosspot wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:
On Jun 20, 8:00 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:49 am, Neil Brooks wrote:

I'm jealous.
Please add...
Forum: Techniques June 21st 09, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Seat has a "leak"

WhiteTea77581 wrote:
My Bell gell seat has sprung a small leak.
Is there some good tape to repair it?

The seat is only about 3 years old.

Thanks,
Andy

either duct tape or...
Forum: Rides June 20th 09, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Bicycle Shirt question .. kinda dumb but ..::

Clyde Henpecker wrote:

What I'd like :: a cycling shirt with the free, loose, cut of a
good old T
shirt.
I really don't care about fancy, or color.. solid ugly is ok.

Can...
Forum: Rides June 14th 09, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Dan Henry

Linda Freeman wrote:
What the hell is a Dan Henry?!

Roxie Redlight

You could do what others do when they have a question---google it.
Forum: Rides June 12th 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 21
Posted By Pat[_16_]
HERE's how a bike accident story should be reported!

Papa Tom wrote:
It's very odd that you are more interested in your perceived
fairness of the story than in the loss of life. You didn't even
deem it worthy
to mention...
Forum: General June 12th 09, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Costco outshining the Lowe's Task Force Cree LED flashlight?

Chalo wrote:
SMS wrote:

I saw in the _Costco Connection_ that Costco.com is selling 360 lumen
Cree LED flashlights (3 C cells) for 2 for $80.

Forum: General June 11th 09, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Winds are getting weaker!!! Not for me.

dgk wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/a-2060754~Not_so_windy__Research_suggests_winds_dying_down.html

It does hedge a bit.

They didn't poll me. According to the dgk report, this has been one...
Forum: Techniques June 10th 09, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Pat[_16_]
JUNE KILLFILE REVIEW

landotter wrote:
the jute.

I've done my share of mocking,I'll have you know. Do I need to bring
up the coach lines on the hermaphrodite frame?

Evidently, you have NOT done your share! You...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 09, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Good frame pump?????

Luca Magnoni wrote:
Aso, I refuse to use those cartridges that
litter the roads everywhere and are an embarrassing contradiction to
what cycling is supposed to be all about.

I use _only_...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Put a lid on it...

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:
In vague defense of that article, as I understand it, kid's skulls are
softer than adults, so it may make more sense for kids to wear helmets
than...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 09, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Pat[_16_]
The lying coward Peter "Hypertension" Howard threatens more futile sputtering

Still Just Me... wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:20:14 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
wrote:

Well, fine then, prove that the story you claim is not true is a lie.

He's...
Forum: General June 9th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat[_16_]
IF YOU COULD PLEASE TAKE A BREAK FROM YOUR VARIOUS FLAME WARS...

It's Chris wrote:
..I would appreciate an answer to my Q... :-3)

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot"...
Forum: General May 31st 09, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By Pat[_16_]
bicycle travel on plane to France/Tour De France

I suggest you Google "la housse" and get about buying one of them before you
leave....

Pat
Forum: General May 29th 09, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Steroid arrests, 66 in Houston.

:: The lesson is simple; if you want to use steroids use search
:: engine,look for
:: "best prices anabolic steroids". Some of the sites you will visit
:: are wealths of
:: imformation. The stuff...
Forum: General May 27th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By Pat[_16_]
ID for Riding

Peter Cole wrote:
:: Pat wrote:
::: Joy Beeson wrote:
:::::
::::: I suppose I could get a bracelet, detach the information plate,
::::: and put it on the ring with the key to my bike -- but I have...
Forum: General May 26th 09, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By Pat[_16_]
ID for Riding

Joy Beeson wrote:
::
:: I suppose I could get a bracelet, detach the information plate, and
:: put it on the ring with the key to my bike -- but I have a knife, a
:: pair of scissors, a tape measure,...
Forum: General May 23rd 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat[_16_]
Walkie-Talkie system for cyclists

Kroma wrote:
:: Hello,
::
:: My wife and I have just got into cycling but we are finding it quite
:: lonely as, unless we are cycling right next to each other, we cannot
:: hear each other...
Forum: Techniques May 16th 09, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 55
Posted By Pat[_16_]
TODAY'S CYCLE NEWS

datakoll wrote:
:: INTEL inside ?
::
:: what about the urine ?
::
:: turns green.
:: then red.

Are you talking about the wine that was found to owe its taste to cat pee?
Forum: Techniques May 13th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat[_16_]
The midweek AJGLFTP

Antitroll wrote:
:: Time for the midweek Andre Jute Great Lie From The Past
::
:: "THE POLICE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY, THEY ARE YOUR BEST FACILITATORS
:: Small men and the lower classes have this in...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20