Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unicyclerceri
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By unicyclerceri
Pictures of your latest ride

Well my picture isn't as good as any of yours but hey here it is :p
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=39&pictureid=456]

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By unicyclerceri
Mount Hawke skate park 14th

Damn it! I have hurt my knee so will not be able to ride for a while,
sounds like a good trip though I definately want to make it to a street
or muni meet in the south west!:)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By unicyclerceri
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Ha ha yh most mountain bikes understand why I love ripping up the trails
but then I meet a dogwalker or something and they don't have the
faintest clue why I would see it as an enjoyable sport! I...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By unicyclerceri
KH Freestyle unicycle

I reckon a KH freestyle would be sick! I think that the KH unicycles
lead their classes so a freestyle would be awesome! I would definately
want to invest in one, why does Kris not make one?, is...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By unicyclerceri
Dan Heaton commercial for Columbia

That commercial is so nice I have only seen it online because I'm in the
UK but it's sweet, have you seen the long version?

What tire is Dan riding on his Muni? it looks sweet!

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By unicyclerceri
before i buy thread

Definately a good thread especially as Christmas is coming up!
Well I was wondering whether this http://tinyurl.com/6get9y
nimbus x wheel would be strong enough to do light street on (mostly
learning...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By unicyclerceri
Post Your Unis Here!

Actually sorry it was a typo my mistake,
I always get confused with numbers!
Also thankyou unikid it is really nice to ride aswell I love it!
That purple uni is so sweet:)
again sorry about the...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By unicyclerceri
Post Your Unis Here!

here is my ride ;)
Kh07 with magura hs66 and Dx pedals
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=39&pictureid=203]

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unicyclerceri
Today I... (brag thread)

Yeah knees and ankles hurt the most, thumbs are bad to though ouch, 360
unispins nice!

--
unicyclerceri
unicyclerceri's...

Well today I.......
cleared a three set up and down then after about 15 tries i landed on
the top stair and the unicycle fell out from under me and I landed on my
knee on the last stair:(, there goes...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10