Cyclist rides into parked lorry by MrCheerful
No details yet, but I wonder if the bike had dropped handlebars? http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/cyclist-lorry-crash-emergency-services-1-5611885
Today 06:48 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
9 45 UK
Tour de France, stage 12 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 12 : July 19, 2018 Bourg-Saint-Maurice Les Arc - Alpe d'Huez 175.5 km 1 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky ...
Today 06:47 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Maybe He'll Sell the Car & Buy A Bike! by Bret Cahill
That way he won't get stuck in traffic and be late to...
Today 06:46 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
3 44 UK
Inconsiderate drivers by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
Today I watched a car in front of me wait for FIFTY cars to pass on the main road before one bothered to let him out. Seriously, does nobody care anymore?
Today 06:45 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 UK
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
Today 06:42 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
4 173 UK
Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by sms Go to last post
224 1,576 Techniques
Marginal gains by James[_8_]
I have three generations of shoes at the moment. I just bought a new pair because the pair I was using have started to fall apart. I'm slowly ripping the...
Electic bikes from China by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
The EU will impose duties (27.5-83.6%) on electric bikes from China, starting Thursday. https://www.svt.se/svttext/tv/pages/133.html -- underground experts...
My Next Bike: Beating Peter Sagan by jbeattie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJETokbfnNI He should have hooked her at the top! -- Jay Beattie.
Today 10:08 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post