Showing results 1 to 25 of 221
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter
Forum: Australia July 30th 11, 12:35 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter
And I thought the Main Yarra Trail was bad...

Alan Erskine wrote:
http://mrod.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/crazy-bike-path/ ;-)

:-) looks like fun
Forum: Australia November 1st 10, 06:14 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter
final swoop

John Tserkezis wrote:

Hmm. I've seen it on the internet so it must be true.

I just got off telling my sister she's a gullible idiot for watching
Forum: Australia November 1st 10, 12:04 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter
final swoop

John Tserkezis wrote:
Peter wrote:

Here's what you need to do: http://tinyurl.com/2awynyx

That link is dead already. Must have been good...

Oops....
Forum: Australia October 28th 10, 07:50 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter
final swoop

ray
wrote:
Sorry I have no way of posting a photo, for a season finale I can
report
that my helmet has been destroyed by a...
Forum: Australia October 18th 10, 06:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Peter
My first Audax ride

I just organised my first Audax ride up here in Mackay. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN009bimWaw

Well what a great day it turned out to be for Mackay's first ever Audax
brevet. We...
Forum: Australia August 15th 10, 12:14 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter
Training around Brisbane

snogfest wrote:
Hi there

I'm looking for quiet roads around the Brisbane area, I'm moving from
Wellington (NZL) so not worried about hills, will need to do...
Forum: Australia July 28th 10, 06:28 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Peter
Help needed for Timorese cyclist

Hi Everyone
If you can help out with a small donation to assist with this cause,
please do so.

Peter

Begin forwarded message:
Hey Peter
Here is the email for the bike..
Hugs
Forum: Australia July 2nd 10, 02:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter
What Aus cyclist do you think will win Geelong's 2010 UCI race ?

KL70 wrote:
Which 1 or 2 Australian cyclists, do you currently think has or have
the
best chance to win this year's 2010 UCI Road championship in Geelong
(at
Forum: Australia June 30th 10, 03:51 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter
speed cameras

I received the following request in the mail. Please take a couple of
seconds to complete the poll.

Peter

Dear fellow pedallers,

In the interests of balance and a fair go for all road users, a...
Forum: Australia June 27th 10, 07:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Peter
Another reason why I should ride in the middle of the lane

Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:

A century??

Metric

On 2010-06-27, Peter (aka Bruce)

Did the moon also get flat batteries during...
Forum: Australia June 27th 10, 07:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Peter
Another reason why I should ride in the middle of the lane

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:06:19 +1000

100 whatsits. In Oz it's 100km, in Yankland it's 100miles.

In *my* corner of Oz it's...
Forum: Australia June 27th 10, 04:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Peter
Another reason why I should ride in the middle of the lane

terryc wrote:

Plus, I'm hoping they do not go Klink- darkness like halogens can.

Three of us were out doing a century late last night and that's what
happened to...
Forum: Australia June 26th 10, 02:33 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter
Audax rides this weekend

20cents wrote:
Crazy like a crazy thing.
The full moon brings them out. I do find the idea strangely alluring
although 600k to Dungog and back is too much of a good...
Forum: Australia June 24th 10, 11:20 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter
Audax rides this weekend

Here's a list of Audax rides around Australia this weekend. For more
details and more rides go to:
http://audax.org.au/public/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=176

Saturday Jun 26th 2010
Full...
Forum: Australia June 24th 10, 08:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter
Poit about to break a record

Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:

An awesome effort indeed. Sorry I didn't make it into the city but
never mind, I am sure there were others who would have conraulated
Poit on an incredible feat...
Forum: Australia June 24th 10, 12:14 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

On 2010-06-23, Geoff Lock (aka Bruce)

If there's any damage (you, the bike,...
Forum: Australia June 19th 10, 11:07 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter
Poit about to break a record

Patrick Keogh wrote:

Well if he does make it to Sydney tonight it will be rather late...
still got 80km to go and there are a couple of climbs in that.

You're right. He...
Forum: Australia June 19th 10, 01:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter
real bike v recumbent

BT Humble
wrote:

Geoff Lock wrote:

On 18/06/2010 2:12 PM, Peter wrote:
http://fat.ly/ubrxy

ROFLMAO!!!!
Forum: Australia June 19th 10, 01:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter
Poit about to break a record

thefathippy wrote:

On Jun 15, 11:28 pm, Peter wrote:
Peter Heal (Poit) has been pedalling his recumbent unassisted around
Australia...
Forum: Australia June 18th 10, 11:22 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter
Poit about to break a record

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on 18 Jun 2010 05:25:51 GMT
Peter wrote:
thefathippy wrote:

Even if he...
Forum: Australia June 18th 10, 06:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter
Poit about to break a record

thefathippy wrote:

Even if he doesn't get the record (but here's hoping), it's still very
impressive - apart from the recumbent part runs and hides from
outraged...
Forum: Australia June 18th 10, 05:12 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter
real bike v recumbent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GWp2_-aogc&feature=related
Forum: Australia June 15th 10, 02:28 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Peter
Poit about to break a record

Peter Heal (Poit) has been pedalling his recumbent unassisted around
Australia for the past 45 days. He's now in Geelong and only days away
from finishing in Sydney. You can keep up with him on the...
Forum: Australia May 27th 10, 02:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 27
Posted By Peter
Raindrops keep falling on my head

Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:

Nothing more "exciting" than finding out at 0400 that one's rear light
is rooted and one needs to get home to a hot shower and a warm bed.

I suppose you walk...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 221