Rob wrote:
F Murtz wrote:
TimC wrote:
On 2009-10-26, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 26...
Forum: Australia October 28th 09, 08:39 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 53
Posted By Rob
Sydney bus driver bashed by cyclist in roadrage attack

On 2009-10-26, Zebee Johnstone (aka Bruce)
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:29:51 +0000 (UTC)
terryc...
Forum: Australia September 1st 09, 05:50 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Rob
This one is in Melbourne

http://www.vimeo.com/6325961

Joe Brewer Teaser

Thursday night clips, filming for Joes lead up to the World
championships Doco.
Forum: Australia August 31st 09, 01:54 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob
Looks easy

Jack Russell wrote:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1137883380?bctid=21337502001

The Worlds are on in Canberra this week starting tomorrow.

That bloke Danny Askill is...
Forum: Australia August 28th 09, 05:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob
Sydney: CityRail folding bike trial

Tony F wrote:

What they really need to do is make allowance in carriage design so
that bikes can be stored easily, safely, and out of the way.

Tony F

There is a loooog lead in time for...
Forum: Australia August 24th 09, 12:57 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
Big money for commuter cycling in Denmark

On 2009-08-23, Owen (aka Bruce)
Forum: Australia August 23rd 09, 10:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

On 2009-08-23, Owen (aka Bruce)
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/08/copenhagen-bicycle-superhighways.php

One commentator...
Forum: Australia August 19th 09, 06:49 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob
Stolen Bike - Canberra - West Belconnen area

Owen wrote:
My Giant Sedona Street with two well used red Doug Thompson saddle bags,
front carrier rack with old army haversack attached, was flinched from
the back of Latham 17 Aug.

Forum: Australia August 11th 09, 07:11 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob
28" wheels

terryc wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 00:04:32 +1000, Jason James wrote:

"terryc" wrote in message
Forum: Australia August 11th 09, 07:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob
28" wheels

Jason James wrote:
"terryc" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:11:37 +1000, Jason James...
Forum: Australia July 28th 09, 07:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob
National Park fees for bicycles?

Patrick Keogh wrote:
Tony F wrote:
On Jul 20, 2:54 pm, 20cents wrote:
I have wondered for some time about fees for bicycles entering national
parks. I am...
Forum: Australia September 6th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 54
Posted By Rob
New premier a racer

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
So... NSW has had a soap opera sort of day, with the ex-Treasurer
spilling all sorts of secrets, the Premier being rolled by his own
faction...

And the incomer was...
Forum: Australia August 13th 08, 09:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Rob
Seatpost shims

Dre wrote:
Hi, I have a 2006 Norco Torrent mtb frame that I'm building up into a bike
atm. The problem I'm having is it takes a 30.0mm seatpost. They aren't the
easiest to find. I'd really...
Forum: Australia August 9th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
open season

ray wrote:
Rob wrote:
ray wrote:
Surprised no-one else has bothered this year, but I usually note the
date when the bombing season starts, and today one had a go at me
just down...
Forum: Australia August 9th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
open season

ray wrote:
Surprised no-one else has bothered this year, but I usually note the
date when the bombing season starts, and today one had a go at me just
down the street. Now they'll be after us...
Forum: Australia July 27th 08, 09:37 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By Rob
Petition to let cyclists ride on footpaths in NSW

Joel Mayes wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 16:09:44 +1000
"Rob." . wrote:

Kim Ryan wrote:

Hi,

I put this petition together as I think it is important to extend
Forum: Australia July 15th 08, 02:53 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Rob
Rohloff Hubs

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:31:10 GMT
Skewer wrote:
From what I was shown by someone in the Melb Bike Police, the villains
Forum: Australia June 29th 08, 10:57 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
1 Year on a Department Store Bike

BT Humble wrote:
Rob wrote:
And the last time you put petrol in the Van Was????? (at 0.65c/ltr =
Ill have some of that)

2004, when I had it converted to LPG.

BTH
Forum: Australia June 11th 08, 02:22 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob
Stolen Kona freeride MTB - Brisbane.

BtC wrote:
"Rob." . wrote in message ....
Stolen last night from the University at Gardens Point Brisbane about
7.00pm

Kona Stinky - black...
Forum: Australia June 4th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 34
Posted By Rob
Beanie under a helmet

cfsmtb wrote:
::dom:: Wrote:
Nike make a thin coolMax beanie... have you looked at a 'Buff'
(http://www.buff.com.au)

Aldi had a veritable truckload of thinsulate headwarmers type...
Forum: Australia February 16th 07, 07:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 32
Posted By Rob
Web sites that ship to Australia

Halcyon wrote:
Spinners_are_winners wrote:

Does anyone know of any good web sites that ship to Australia? The
only ones that I have come across so far are probikekit and racycles

I've...
Forum: Australia February 16th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By Rob
P-plater caught towing cyclist

Resound wrote:

"Plodder" wrote in message

"Theo Bekkers" wrote in message...
Forum: Australia February 16th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By Rob
P-plater caught towing cyclist

Theo Bekkers wrote:
Terryc wrote:

Theo Bekkers wrote:

A question just occurred to me. Can a cyclist hang on to/be towed by
another cyclist?

The question is about control of...
Forum: Australia February 10th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob
am looking for info about

wrote:
am looking for info about taking these bikes tinyurl.com/38j38v and
tinyurl.com/yvy2en
on planes - what do I need to know/do regarding letting the airline
Forum: Australia January 31st 07, 11:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 20
Posted By Rob
Cleaning one's chain

Blue Heeler wrote: