Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com
Forum: Racing June 5th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 123
ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF

On Jun 4, 4:46*pm, Victor Kan wrote:
On Jun 4, 2:14 pm, "Qui si parla wrote:

Bruyneel and Contador is the...
Forum: Racing June 5th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 123
ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF

On Jun 4, 4:17*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
I would assume that ASO would argue that the good showing of Astana
proves that they're doping. That's the type of...
Forum: Techniques June 5th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
2005 Pinarello Most Bottom Bracket conversion

On Jun 5, 7:39*am, wrote:
I have a 2005 Pinarello Paris with *MOST bottom bracket( isis
version ) installed and I would like to change this to be able to use
either a...
Forum: Techniques June 5th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 51
"Pump Peg" Still Usefull?

On Jun 5, 6:39*am, Art Harris wrote:
One of my classic steel road bikes has a pump peg on the head tube. My
Zefal HP frame pump has a hole for a pump peg on one end, but...
Forum: Marketplace June 5th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
FA-Beautiful Mercckx Corsa 0.1-57cm

Relisted, lower reserve

see at-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160247977585
Forum: Racing June 4th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 123
ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF

On Jun 4, 10:28*am, wrote:
On Jun 4, 7:56*am, hizark21 wrote:

ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF (http://www.cyclingnews.com/
Forum: Techniques June 4th 08, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Conti Gators? Or something else?

On Jun 4, 6:46*am, Dave Stallard wrote:
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.comwrote:

On Jun 3, 9:00 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
It's past time...
Forum: Techniques June 4th 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Seatpost Clamp

On Jun 2, 5:03*pm, Rob Lindauer wrote:
Well, this is probably a pretty silly question - but here goes anyway...

I want to make sure I know the correct way to fit my...
Forum: Techniques June 4th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Conti Gators? Or something else?

On Jun 3, 9:00*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
It's past time for a new pair of Conti Gatorskins. * I have had the same
700x25C pair (with wire bead) for almost 4 years now. * I...
Forum: Racing June 4th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 3, 11:56*pm, hizark21 wrote:
ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF (http://www.cyclingnews.com/
news.php?id=news/2008/jun08/jun04news ).

It's simply ridiculous...
Forum: Techniques June 3rd 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Hollowtech end cap?

On Jun 2, 6:40*am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 05:21:52 -0700 (PDT), "Qui si parla

Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" wrote:
On...
Forum: Techniques June 3rd 08, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Campy Ultra Torque Crankset w/9spd chain?

On Jun 2, 7:14*pm, billb wrote:
Can I run a Campy Ultra Torque crankset with a 9spd chain? Are the
Ultra Troque units very narrow on their spacing between the rings?
Best,
Forum: Techniques June 2nd 08, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Hollowtech end cap?

On Jun 1, 4:12*pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
I just installed a Dura Ace crank, and put the bottom bracket end cap
on by hand, not too tight, as the instructions at...
Forum: Techniques June 1st 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Need a 17" Touring BIke with 27" Wheels

On May 31, 3:15*pm, A Muzi wrote:
*Rosie Browne wrote:
I am doing a bike across the US for the American Lung Association
starting June 23. *I...
Forum: Techniques June 1st 08, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Exchageable Nuovo Record cups

On May 31, 2:57*pm, "
wrote:
The fixed cup, Italian, *in one of the first Alan BB shells , 1975,
doesn't want out. The bearing race track look...
Forum: Techniques June 1st 08, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Outboard BB really do anything?

On May 31, 11:33*pm, jim beam wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
"jim beam" wrote in message
so? *only "low end" square taper is now...
Forum: Techniques May 31st 08, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
small road-touring bike

On May 31, 7:25*am, cmcanulty wrote:
I am looking for a reasonably lightweight touring *and road bike that
uses 26" tires and has ultra low gearing, like 34 on rear and 22...
Forum: Techniques May 31st 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Outboard BB really do anything?

On May 31, 7:48*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" wrote in
Forum: Techniques May 31st 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Outboard BB really do anything?

On May 31, 7:35Â*am, jim beam wrote:
wrote:
On May 30, 7:03 am, jim beam wrote:
Qui si parla...
Forum: Techniques May 31st 08, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 30, 7:03Â*am, jim beam wrote:
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.comwrote:

On May 29, 9:49 am, Jay Beattie wrote:
On...
Forum: Racing May 31st 08, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Durability of ceramic bearings?

On May 30, 8:29*pm, Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
*"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"...
Forum: Racing May 31st 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 55
cassettes and chains, a marriage without divorce?

On May 29, 9:33*am, wrote:
I have two new 10 speed shimano cassettes and chains and change them
each time I need to use different cog sets (12-23 vs 12-27). However,
I'm...
Forum: Techniques May 30th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Campy CDA crank date code

On May 28, 10:38*pm, A Muzi wrote:
*"* * Chas" wrote:
I picked up a Campy Croce D'Aune gruppo last week. The date code on the
Forum: Techniques May 30th 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 29, 9:49Â*am, Jay Beattie wrote:
On May 29, 5:54Â*am, jim beam wrote:

Forum: Techniques May 30th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 29, 6:45*am, Derk wrote:
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.comwrote:

BB30 is being embraced by frame makers,

Does this mean that if BB30 will become the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500