Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: V-for-Vendicar
Forum: Social Issues April 24th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the
internet or how to read headers I see.

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking April 24th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the
internet or how to read headers I see.

V-for-Vendicar wrote:
Forum: Social Issues April 21st 08, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Bill Sornson" wrote
You can't even quote correctly. Hint: DI did not write the above. He
wrote:

Translation, you can't set up your newsreader correctly.

Meanwhile....

A...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 21st 08, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

wrote:

Translation, you can't set up your newsreader correctly.

Meanwhile....

A...
Forum: Social Issues April 21st 08, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the internet
or how to read headers I see.

Translation: Mike Romain isn't smart enough...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 21st 08, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
So you are not only ignorant of Science, but have no clue on the internet
or how to read headers I see.

Translation: Mike Romain isn't smart enough...
Forum: Social Issues April 20th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards Buy "Enviro"-Cars

"Jym Dyer" wrote
For years, Earth Day has been an excuse for marketeers to
praise "eco"-cars as the solution for all our ills. And I'm
calling bull**** on that.

Dyer...
Forum: Social Issues April 19th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to sci.environment,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards Buy "Enviro"-Cars

"Jym Dyer" wrote
I fixed the stupid thread title, in part because Earth Day
is coming and greenwashers will be out in force, trying to
peddle half-assed solutions in the form...
Forum: Social Issues April 18th 08, 09:08 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
For someone loose with words, you are awful dumb. You 'assume' I mean
the 'Hale' sun cycle which is 22 years.

You conveniently forget about...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 18th 08, 09:08 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
For someone loose with words, you are awful dumb. You 'assume' I mean
the 'Hale' sun cycle which is 22 years.

You conveniently forget about...
Forum: Social Issues April 18th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
The top of the world had coniferous and fern trees and the equator was
more desert like and dry.

Get back to us should Pangea reform over the next...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 18th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
The top of the world had coniferous and fern trees and the equator was
more desert like and dry.

Get back to us should Pangea reform over the next...
Forum: Social Issues April 18th 08, 08:16 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"DI" wrote
For someone loose with words, you are awful dumb. You 'assume' I mean
the 'Hale' sun cycle which is 22 years.

You conveniently forget about the Gleissberg...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 18th 08, 08:16 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"DI" wrote
For someone loose with words, you are awful dumb. You 'assume' I mean
the 'Hale' sun cycle which is 22 years.

You conveniently forget about the Gleissberg...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 18th 08, 08:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
Not into science eh.

Soon is a politically motivated quack.

"Mike Romain" wrote
You might want to read a bit
He is...
Forum: Social Issues April 18th 08, 08:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
Not into science eh.

Soon is a politically motivated quack.

"Mike Romain" wrote
You might want to read a bit
He is...
Forum: Social Issues April 17th 08, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

Figure we had fern trees growing at the North Pole in the Triassic
period and tell me more about this 'man made' global warming. I have
fern fossils I picked up on the shore of James Bay...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 17th 08, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

Figure we had fern trees growing at the North Pole in the Triassic
period and tell me more about this 'man made' global warming. I have
fern fossils I picked up on the shore of James Bay...
Forum: Social Issues April 16th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Bill Sornson" wrote
But only the "right scientists", right? Ones that dare question the
current so-called consensus (which by definition has no place in
scientific inquiry)...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 16th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Bill Sornson" wrote
But only the "right scientists", right? Ones that dare question the
current so-called consensus (which by definition has no place in
scientific inquiry)...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 16th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
And we feel really bad for you about that too Lloyd. You really should
have taken that basket weaving 101 course like you mommy said and maybe
you...
Forum: Social Issues April 16th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
And we feel really bad for you about that too Lloyd. You really should
have taken that basket weaving 101 course like you mommy said and maybe
you...
Forum: Social Issues April 16th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
Now this extra wind wouldn't have anything at all to do with the solar
cycle now would it.

Absolutely nothing, for if it did, a warmig would be...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 16th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 53
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

"Mike Romain" wrote
Now this extra wind wouldn't have anything at all to do with the solar
cycle now would it.

Absolutely nothing, for if it did, a warmig would be...
Forum: Social Issues April 15th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 68
Posted By V-for-Vendicar
Envirotards' Alleged "Love of Nature"

On average about 1 to 1.5 months shorter than it used to be.
Winter is 4 months long.

"Puppet_Sock" wrote
So you are down to claiming 2.5 months now?

Yup, pretty...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61