Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zod
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

humblbee wrote:
the 29" came with the kenda nevegal and double hole cranks; the site
said single150's and the wtb stout, definatly not complaining :D

Bonus! Good stuff.

--
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3

bwahahaha! totally didn't even notice, that's awesome. tabler1010, were
you going thru the archives or something?

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle,...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By zod
Unicycle descent of Mt. Elbert

good stuff!

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By zod
Dan Heaton on TV

Props dude! Good to see Dan on film for Columbia.....but what I really
want is another one of Dan's films.....been too long! :)

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By zod
Question from a newbie.

come on now FEEL THE LIGHT....for someone so concerned about mark-up I'd
expect you to find a better deal than that on an AX. ;)

http://tinyurl.com/5ohfdc

Over $20 cheaper than what brandcycles is...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By zod
Favorite riding weather?

It can be a little too hot and humid in The South during the middle of
summer......that's about the only time I'll neglect the mUni. I'll
stick to mountain biking then because at least the higher...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

Nicf wrote:
Thanks

but Ive been checking the prices and I can get a better price elsewhere
:p

Well I hope so b/c they only ship to the lower 48.
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

http://tinyurl.com/5u2akj

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

humblbee wrote:
hey guys bike island still has kh's for real cheap.
I just order my wife a 29" and me a 24":D :D

Right on dude.....I'm gonna want to try out that 29'er sometime...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

"Actually, supermarkets have a 2-3 % markup "

That's beautiful however bikes and unicycles (of quality) are not sold
in bulk or in supermarkets because they are niche. My KH uni's are
niche, my...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

feel the light wrote:
We need someone who can take that box that says "KH from Taiwan", and
hand it to UPS with a 1 % markup and put it on my door plus actual
shipping costs. Anything less is...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By zod
Spooner

Too expensive? It's only $15 US.....I don't think that's much to ask. I
still don't plan on getting one. I've been running a hacked off brake
lever extender for 6 years now so I'm pretty used to that...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

feel the light wrote:
And yet KH refuses to embrace the appropriate marketing plan for this
tiny niche market, instead embracing a high 30-40 % mark up on the
retail end.
This hurts all of...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 08, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By zod
The Sliver Trials Course (Pics)

ghetto fabulous!

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

Might throw on some Ody Twisted PC pedals.....that's about it.

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

Conrad.Nguyen wrote:
Offset spoke holes, trailmix pedals...From your picture I can tell it
has neither.

Yeah....it's not an '08. Doesn't really matter to me though.

hobo_chuck wrote:
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

Well I got it sitting in my garage....how do I tell the difference.

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

I'm a master at finding deals....what can I say. :)

Hobo_chuck, I don't know why you're having problems with their
site....works just fine for me. I ordered on a tuesday and it was at my
house on a...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

$340 shipped.....I thought it was a typo but sure enough they sent it!

http://tinyurl.com/6kxu8m

Anyone want a KH 29'er for only $415 shipped? I don't even want a 29'er
and it's tempting me ...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

Brian O. wrote:
You didn't buy the new 2008 version?

Might be a 2008, I can't really tell but for the price I got it for I
didn't care which year it is!
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By zod
In the giving mood....

so I bought myself something :D

http://xs330.xs.to/xs330/08335/jts20uni346.jpg][/url]

--
zod
[i]
-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By zod
IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN // team koxx one

I have one arriving today!!!

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By zod
IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN // team koxx one

sickness!

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
*...don't roll out on your unicycle, instead, roll out on your head...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By zod
North Carolina unicyclist read this!

Yeah I'm a bit too far away too. However if ya'll ever do a day at
Kitsuma or something like that post it up and I'll make the road trip.

--
zod

-Originally posted by maestro8 -
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By zod
Plastics?

I'm a redneck dude..... :)