Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DJ
Forum: Australia March 14th 08, 11:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By DJ
Horrible Crash Image

"Gags" wrote in message
Today I was unlucky enough to be shown a harcopy photo of the results of
an accident that occured in...
Forum: Australia March 9th 08, 05:37 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Fuji Touring 4 sale

"just us" wrote in message
Hi DJ
How come you are selling it? Dont you enjoy touring or just dont do it
now? Just interested....
Forum: Australia March 8th 08, 10:57 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Fuji Touring 4 sale

G'day folks,

I've just listed my 2004 Fuji Touring bike for sale on ebay if anyone is
interested.

Sorry for my boldness for displaying this link, however, I'd hate for any of
you to miss out on a...
Forum: Australia January 10th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By DJ
NRMA sucks

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message
In aus.bicycle on Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:18:20 GMT
Artoi wrote:
Forum: Australia January 6th 08, 09:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By DJ
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

"G-S" wrote in message
Zebee Johnstone wrote:

It's like on a bus, at no time are bicycles allowed on a bus due to the...
Forum: Australia January 6th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By DJ
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote in message
In aus.bicycle on Sun, 06 Jan 2008 01:39:34 GMT
Liz wrote:
I don't know about...
Forum: Australia January 5th 08, 02:52 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By DJ
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

"Vintage" wrote in message
Well great to see the cut and past job from Connex that didn't address any
of the concerns I raised with...
Forum: Australia January 5th 08, 02:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By DJ
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

"PeteSig" wrote in message

"DJ" wrote:

I know it's frustrating about not allowing you to take your bike on the...
Forum: Australia January 4th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to aus.bicycle

"Vintage" wrote in message
Well great to see the cut and past job from Connex that didn't address any
of the concerns I raised with...
Forum: Australia December 30th 07, 12:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By DJ
The Oaks Single track

"Ken & Stace" wrote in message
I had a head on with another mountain bike today on the Oaks...
Forum: Australia November 7th 07, 07:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Wednesday's SMH

"Duncan" wrote in message
On Nov 7, 1:33 pm, Jack Russell wrote:
Nice...
Forum: Australia November 4th 07, 07:16 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By DJ
Magpies

"RV" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 06:03:39 +1100, John Henderson
wrote:

Travis...
Forum: Australia October 26th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 38
Posted By DJ
New Bike deal at Subway

"BT Humble" wrote in message
Terryc wrote:
NickP wrote:
Not quite as good as you've made it sound. You...
Forum: Australia October 16th 07, 11:07 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By DJ
Monaro Highway fatality

"Bean Long" wrote in message
John Henderson wrote:
In ABC radio news I didn't want to hear, there's been a fatal
crash...
Forum: Australia September 20th 07, 11:05 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By DJ
The Bicycle Show, Sydney postponed?????

"::dom::" wrote in message

WHATAPPEND????? :confused:

--
::dom::
Forum: Australia September 1st 07, 04:59 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

"Michael Warner" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:59:03 +1000, ProfTournesol wrote:

new Garmin GPS bike computer...
Forum: Australia August 31st 07, 11:52 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By DJ
danger - addictive gear alert

"ProfTournesol" wrote
in message ...

new Garmin GPS bike computer - colour maps,...
Forum: Australia July 26th 07, 11:18 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By DJ
Transmission

"a5hi5m" wrote in message

TimC Wrote:
That's an unfortunate time to have equipment...
Forum: Australia July 24th 07, 03:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By DJ
Bike Bus

"Andrew Priest" wrote in message
G'day

Got this little announcement from BicycleNSW:

"]21st July - Interested in...
Forum: Australia June 8th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By DJ
Giant changes tack

On 2007-06-06, Michael Warner (aka Bruce)
was...
Forum: Australia December 14th 06, 04:07 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By DJ
(ex) cyclists behaving badly

"Bleve" wrote in message

gplama wrote:
$3.5m estate!! coorrr... Quick, someone get me some fluro kit,...
Forum: Australia December 14th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By DJ
NSW Big Ride 2007

"Jack Russell" wrote in message
I did the deluxe camping on vicbikes WA ride and it was a shambles.
Although NSW seem better...
Forum: Australia December 13th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By DJ
NSW Big Ride 2007

"Joseph" wrote in message
Hello All
I am thinking about going in The Big Ride but I have never done anthing
Forum: Australia December 4th 06, 03:17 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By DJ
Unlucky /lucky Cyclist

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

DJ Wrote:
With the Monty Python song in mind "always look on the...
Forum: Australia December 4th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By DJ
Unlucky /lucky Cyclist

With the Monty Python song in mind "always look on the bright side of life"

There was a report on the news this morning that a cyclist was trail riding
around the Pukupunyal (not sure of spelling)...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25