Showing results 1 to 25 of 165
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dorfus Dippintush
Forum: Australia November 23rd 07, 12:15 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 118
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Who is at fault and how should it be dealt?

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:17:34 +0900
Dorfus Dippintush wrote:
When you join a bike club there ought to be a waiver you...
Forum: Australia November 22nd 07, 11:17 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 118
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Who is at fault and how should it be dealt?

Artoi wrote:
In article ,
Dorfus Dippintush wrote:

The end result would be both views, the guy in front would...
Forum: Australia November 22nd 07, 11:05 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 46
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Vote for Cadel

PeteSig wrote:
"Zebee Johnstone" wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:39:44 -0800 (PST)
wrote:
I think if you have mudguards...
Forum: Australia November 22nd 07, 11:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 118
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Who is at fault and how should it be dealt?

Artoi wrote:
In article ,
scotty72 wrote:

Artoi Wrote:
Excuse the cross-posting but I...
Forum: Australia November 11th 07, 11:14 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Moment of divine intevention ? or just lucky

MikeyOz wrote:
ritcho Wrote:
I gave it up after running up the back of a big tour bus... those things
can really stop quickly when they're not carrying passengers! Strangely
enough, I...
Forum: Australia November 10th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Hoping to get back into cycling

PeteSig wrote:
"Dave_pH" wrote in message
Hi all,

as a young tacker I used to ride around on a...
Forum: Techniques November 7th 07, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
need an economic term......

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
I've noticed around here, as the price of gas goes up 15 cents a week,
there is corresponding increase in the amount of driving that I'm
seeing. It's not...
Forum: Techniques November 7th 07, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Australians making sausage out of handlebar and spoke tariffs

Aeek wrote:
On 7 Nov 2007 01:50:42 -0800, Donga
wrote:

Yes, and the very fine AYUP lights are made here too. But on Velocity
- here's a weird one. I...
Forum: Techniques November 5th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Color of light [was Busch and Muller Lumotec IQ Fly]

wrote:
On Nov 5, 3:37 am, M-gineering wrote:

In rain & drizzle the LED light colour
seems to my eyes to be a lot less effective than a...
Forum: Techniques October 20th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
LED/HID lightsets

tiborg wrote:
On Oct 20, 4:22 am, Duncan Smith wrote:
Anyone had trouble with their M-HID light-sets? My Edison-10's just
blown up (stopped working - fortunately...
Forum: General October 18th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Homemade Handlebar Mount for 3W Cree LED Flashlight from Lowe's

Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 - Global Warming Edition ® wrote:
"Dorfus Dippintush" wrote in message
SMS wrote:
I...
Forum: Techniques October 18th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Homemade Handlebar Mount for 3W Cree LED Flashlight from Lowe's

Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 - Global Warming Edition ® wrote:
"Dorfus Dippintush" wrote in message
SMS wrote:
I...
Forum: Australia October 18th 07, 10:56 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Buying a MTB helmet from the US

Donga wrote:
On Oct 18, 2:44 pm, Dorfus Dippintush
On 2007-10-18, John Tserkezis (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely...
Forum: Australia October 18th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43

On 2007-10-18, John Tserkezis (aka Bruce)
Dre wrote:

The problem is, if I get one from the US, it wont be Australian...
Forum: Techniques October 18th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Homemade Handlebar Mount for 3W Cree LED Flashlight from Lowe's

SMS wrote:
I designed and fabricated an inexpensive handlebar mount for the 3W Cree
LED Flashlight from Lowe's. It uses hardware available at most any
hardware store, and takes just a few...
Forum: General October 18th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9

SMS wrote:
I designed and fabricated an inexpensive handlebar mount for the 3W Cree
LED Flashlight from Lowe's. It uses hardware available at most any
hardware store, and takes just a few...
Forum: Australia October 17th 07, 02:51 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
How KM's to replace parts on a bike?

PiledHigher wrote:
On Oct 17, 9:33 am, BT Humble wrote:
wrote:
whole bike? does this depend on how you ride/ what you ride on/ amount
of hill...
Forum: Australia October 17th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Suspension seat post = sore feet?

BT Humble wrote:
OzCableguy wrote:
I use a Giant comfort MTB as my "road" bike. Geometry is pretty much
identical to the off road bike (another Giant) with the exception of the
handlebars...
Forum: Social Issues October 16th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 2
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
fixed gears

On 2007-09-26, andy gee wrote:
Cops in New York typically only stop a rider on a non-standard
vehicle when they think he might have trouble...
Forum: Techniques October 16th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Tick, tick, tick . . . HELP!!

KM wrote:
Does it stop when you coast?

2 thoughts...

Bearings in the right pedal or spoke issues. I have had both.

Let us know!

Kyle
Forum: Australia October 11th 07, 03:39 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Whats the best rear LED light out there.

Travis wrote:
On Oct 11, 8:46 am, crb wrote:
On Oct 7, 11:49 am, Dorfus Dippintush

wrote:

In my personal experience the most...
Forum: Australia October 11th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40

crb wrote:
On Oct 7, 11:49 am, Dorfus Dippintush
wrote:
In my personal experience the most visible and effective rear light is a
flashing white light that...
Forum: Australia October 8th 07, 10:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Whats the best rear LED light out there.

Resound wrote:
"John Tserkezis" wrote in message
Dorfus Dippintush wrote:

Western Australian...
Forum: Australia October 7th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Whats the best rear LED light out there.

Ray wrote:
In article ,
says...
Duncan wrote:

I'm considering changing my lighting setup, however.. as...
Forum: Australia October 7th 07, 01:43 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By Dorfus Dippintush
Whats the best rear LED light out there.

John Tserkezis wrote:
Duncan wrote:

Is there?... I have 3x1W Luxeons as my rear light(*); I figure if I
can see the glow off a wall 20ft away, then motorists can probably see
me. I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 165