Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Techniques December 30th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Fashionable Headgear for Bike Riding in Chicago - January

On Dec 29, 7:01 pm, wrote:
"Jay" wrote:
Winter is not something to be endured. Embrace winter! Snow and ice are your
friends! Otherwise, one is just miserable until...
Forum: Techniques December 30th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Is Usenet Tipping Appropriate?

On Dec 29, 5:31 pm, "Jay" wrote:
I think great Usenet advice should be rewarded, on a voluntary basis.

So regulars could include a Paypal link.

Does this idea have any...
Forum: Techniques April 10th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Shop owner abuses bike

On Apr 8, 3:09 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
Yuck. I wasn't sure the photos would really tell the story, but I was wrong.
They do.

Forum: General April 7th 07, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Proper frame size

On Apr 6, 8:47 pm, "
wrote:
Frame sizes seem to get more confusing all the time. The hybrid bike I
have now has a frame size of 22 inches. I like the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4